Counterfeit Scavenger Hunt

CC97

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talk about half-assing a jersey.

Jeezus, if you are going to go to all the trouble of sewing a name and number on a jersey, why on earth do you do something so lazy and generic when doing it right takes so little effort beyond what you are already doing?! And then to have the nerve to charge a full retail price of $150?? :cursing: For that much, I expect it to be done properly. It's one thing to do a crap job and price it at $60, but $150? Bite me Hard.

Jagr jersey with crap name and numbers

For one, you don't have the classic Rangers drop shadowed numbers and second, you have a radially arched name rather than the correct vertically arched name, with drop shadowed lettering, as discussed at length in a recent Uni Watch column.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=lukas/060223

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

very sick when people try to do it..... I always look for positive feedbacks before i purchase an iteam. i purchased athentic hines ward jersey for 55 bucks last month

The problem is tat people often leave positive feedback when they buy fake jerseys. They either don't care that it is fake and are happy they purchased a jersey for nothing or they don't know any better. I find it hard to trust the feedback that people on eBay leave wen it comes to the autheenticity or quality of a jersey.

The worst piece of crap ever.

"MARKUS NASLUND"OFFICIAL"NHL/CCM CANUCKS JERSEY{XL}"NEW""

Yea, right. "OFFICIAL". Officially the lamest piece of junk you could imagine.

02_1.JPGb6_1.JPG

:puke:

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

This is the weirdest thing ever, maybe the dumbest.

Reebok Seahawks Shaun Alexander Super Bowl XL Jersey

This one may be legit, because many jerseys out of Detroit were made like that (looking like the Falcons). If you look at the bottom, you can see the rest of his jerseys that look ok.

It ids a Super Bowl Commemorative jersey. They make something like that every year.

is that really a counterfeit???, looks legit to me

"Tkachuk" is spelled incorrectly.

This is more or less a case of buyer beware. They're not promoting it as one of Keith Tkachuk's own jerseys, they're not even promoting it as "authentic."

It's exactly what they say it is. A Keith Tkachuk-signed Winnipeg Jets jersey.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

is that really a counterfeit???, looks legit to me

"Tkachuk" is spelled incorrectly.

The Jets also had their sleeve numbers above the arm stripes, in white. (I have an authentic KT #7 Jets blue sweater.)

On another note, that McNabb jersey is McNasty. I've seen worse Eagles fakes near where I live. I'm sad for the people who buy it; either they don't have the money for decent/licensed stuff, or they just know how awful their gear looks.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

please tell me that pic of McNabb really appears on the front. :grin:

Holy crap, it actually does. If you look closely at the photo of the back of the jersey, you can see the reverse side of the photo.

That's amazing, how could anyone be stupid enough to buy it?

Put Your Hands up For Detroit (our lovely city)

Archived