Templates Requests

Snowcap30

• 3 weeks later...
Well here are my templates, finally. All are in Vector format (Illustrator 8 .ai & .eps both included)

Let me inform you that these are just the templates I use. But since the Hockey and Baseball ones I could only get in raster format, I vectorized them. (I created the Football and Basketball ones with help from the Nike Templates)

Baseball (730 KB) *Thanks to whoever's template this is, I forgot so if it's yours let me know and I'll give you credit.

Basketball (832 KB) *Thanks to AAO for the idea for the side veiw of the jersey.

Football (1.19 MB)

Hockey (733 KB) *RC's template basically, just vectorized and smoothed out.

I probably should have said something earlier, but I never actually read this thread so I never have any clue what goes on in here...

The template of mine you vectorized is not actually the full template. Not to mention that the sock, pants and helmet templates aren't mine. My full jersey template can be found here. The one you vectorized doesn't have the various cuts or collars.

Although actually, if you or anybody wanted to vectorize a hockey jersey template of mine, I'd strongly encourage doing this one above the other one as this one is already measured out in inches and it constructed as accurately as possible. (As well, you could insert this removable grid layer for convenience, keeping in mind though that the grid is measured in inches to proportion of the jersey and thus must remain the same size throughout.)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

this may be a dumb question, but maybe someone can answer it. I have a template made by Pattrick Cummings that has the message infront of all of the actual artwork, the message says to delete it, but is there an easy way of doing this? i tried ungrouping everything, but it always deletes part of the template...please help....thanks

this may be a dumb question, but maybe someone can answer it. I have a template made by Pattrick Cummings that has the message infront of all of the actual artwork, the message says to delete it, but is there an easy way of doing this? i tried ungrouping everything, but it always deletes part of the template...please help....thanks

just ask pat

if i rememebr correctly, the message is on a separate layer. simply delete that layer. if you cant see the layers palette, go to window>layers i believe.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

if i rememebr correctly, the message is on a separate layer. simply delete that layer. if you cant see the layers palette, go to window>layers i believe.

actually it is all on one layer, so i have no idea of an easy way to get rid of it. without actually going in and deleting each piece

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a slightly modified version of it in Illustrator form that I would be glad to email to any of you guys.Just post or PM me your email address and let me know you want it and I'll be glad to email it to you.The difference with mine is that my guy is wearing Nike turf shoes,but I think that's the only real difference.Just look at my recent concepts to see what I'm talking about.

98Falcons.png