Madden '07 and uniforms

BJ Sands

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both Xbox and Xbox 360. Come to think of it, every system that will be availible would have a version of Madden NFL 07 (That includes the PS3 and Nintendo Wii)

Oh, and tell me what's wrong with the jerseys? I see nothing wrong.

The Seahawks where blue pants, not white. For all we know this is just them in an alternate uniform.

I wish that were right, but in last year's game, the dark monochrome look wasn't even an option. Also, in early screenshots like this, they usually show teams in their main uniform (or what the game's producers think the main uniform is).

So sick of this garbage from Madden.

It was hard to find good pictures, but among the EA Sports pictures of the new draft picks, it looked like some of the nameplate lettering was in the correct fonts. But in these pictures, it looks like they've gone back to Helvetica.

:therock:

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

i remember seeing an add for madden 06 in SI for kids and it had the old Cards unis and we all know it ended up w/ the new cards unis.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Wow, almost forgot how good the Seahawks look wearing their white pants with blue jerseys as orginally designed. They look so much faster and sleeker. Its a shame they have never, except for one regular season game and a few preseason games early on, adolpted that look. They've never really let the fans see that combo on a regular basis.

Just as I stated above, if the Seahawks had started wearing the white pants with blue jerseys as orginally intended back in 2002 and fans got used to seeing them in that combo, then broke out the mono combo later, people would say the same about the all blue look being odd. Its what your used to seeing. I wish they would wear both combos at home from time to time to please all the fans.

Madden pisses me off. 2007 won't have anything particularly cool in it, they tend to have something new and groundbreaking come out every other year, so basically you're paying for:

-updated rosters (give or take a 3rd or 4th rounder here or there who they randomly decide can't be in the game)

-very slightly updated graphics

-a new shiny plastic box

-the exact same color commentary

-the same poor create-a-team options

-jersey screw ups *featuring but not limited to wrong fonts (see the AZ Cardinals jerseys from 2006), mismatching colors (see Cardinals, 2 types of red), non-updated jerseys (see Vikings in 2007 edition), missing uniform combos (see Seattle, Chicago, St. Louis, etc.), wrong combos (see St. Louis), etc....it goes on.*

-a new soundtrack which will for the most part probably suck.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Would it be feasible for everyone on this board to compile a list of everything that is wrong about the uniforms in Madden and send it to EA with all of us adding our names? Would they actually listen to such a large number of (expert) voices?

Archived