Rams in white pants versus Chiefs

BJ Sands

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as the pants aren't blue I'm happy. (The blues are unlucky)

I haven't seen those in a while. Do they date back to when they still had gold side panels on the jerseys?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I haven't seen those in a while. Do they date back to when they still had gold side panels on the jerseys?

They've never worn these before.

They've probably had them listed for a few years, but this is the first time they've been worn.

The blue and white pants that went with the side stripes had a single gold, short, tapered stripe.

These by the way, are pretty ugly.

Stick to the plain gold guys, they're practically perfect.

heh, these are new. the stripe's different from those from the white pants that collected dust bunnies all of last year, I see (the ones that came with the Rams' default home uni in Madden last year but never saw the real life field)

heh, I don't love it, but it aint the worst they could do.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Nope. The white pants they wore (during the preseason only) when they had the gold side panels were similar to the Denver Broncos only with a gold spikey thing.

201160034_f4c2ccdd98_o.png228795922_2c1d682c64_o.png

Archived