COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2007

BloodAtFirstBite

Prediction for the only rivalry game that matters tomorrow:

dobaapplecup.jpg

That picture for the 3rd year in a row. :D

That happens and I assure you there WILL be riots breaking out in Seattle. Then again, I don't think that any Waz-Spew fan really gives a rat's ass until this game.

Prediction: U-Dub 35, Waz-Spew 10.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Florida is dumb as hell. Who schedules Western Carolina for the 11th game of the season? Better yet, who schedules Western Carolina at all?

Stupid stupid stupid. They won easily, but they're going to take a hit because WC isn't good at all.

Given the fact that Rutgers and USC are trailing, I have to say that if the scores hold up, there are only two teams that should rightfully play OSU in the title game. SEC champ (if it has one loss) or Michigan.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Rutgers loses 30-11 and USC is starting to pull away.

...and you guys thought Rutgers should play for the Championship :rolleyes:

.... now it's Boise State that should play for the chmapionship :D

Ah yes, AND why not throw these teams in the mix...

NCAA Division II Football Standings

1 Grand Valley 1 (11-0)

2 Northwest Missouri 2 (11-0)

3 North Alabama 3 (10-0)

4 NC Central 4 (11-0)

(Ignore the D-II part) they are still undefeated!!! :P

PopHeading-1.gif

I can't wait to hear the radio shows this week... The Louisiana Agricultural Institute had to score in the final 30 seconds to tie the game before winning in OT against Ole Miss. This sorry excuse for a team deserves the Independence Bowl. The initial Over/Under in Vegas for McFadden's rushing yards next Friday... 4.5 miles.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but from the sublime statistics department...

Net Total yards (omitting all plays of 30 yards or more)

Ohio State- 356 yards (63% of Gross Total Yards)

Michigan- 298 yards (75% of Gross Total Yards)

Net Score (Omitting all scoring from plays of 30 yards or more)

Ohio State- 21 (50% of total score)

Michigan-32 (82% of total score)

Ohio State was exposed a bit on the defencive side of the ball, as they basically coughed up 32 points on 300 yards, which means that teams do not need the big play option to move to ball and score on Ohio State if they have an efficient offence, like, say Southern Cal, Arkansas, Michigan, or even Louisville. Sure, Ohio State can counter with Smith and Ginn, but apart from the 2 big TD runs, and Ginn's big TD pass, Ohio State chewed up a lot of yards with not a lot to show for it. So if Ohio State comes up short in a shootout in Glendale in January, don't be shocked.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

ok does Michigan get to play in the championship game even though they are didnt win their conference? shouldnt a conference champion play in the Championship game?

(Glances around nervously)This Nebraska fan who remembers the 2002 Rose Bowl has no problem with non-Conference champs playing for the title. :P

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived