ALLSTAR 2008 NBA LOGO

Hoopskid

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice - the NBA has a winner with this logo.

I agree about the Superbowl needing a better N.O. logo

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Suprisingly, this is a very nice logo, it has a lot of "stuff" going on in it, but it's not too much, and it works well. The only goofy part, is the star in between All and Star, looks forced, plus there is only one star, so it throws the balance off the whole logo.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Suprisingly, this is a very nice logo, it has a lot of "stuff" going on in it, but it's not too much, and it works well. The only goofy part, is the star in between All and Star, looks forced, plus there is only one star, so it throws the balance off the whole logo.

The insertion of the star does look forced, but that would leave a rather "large" open purple space. Other than, that, I don't much to complain about that logo. I particularly like the "Fleur-de-lis" motif at the bottom. Very subtle attributes on this logo, but represents New Orleans well.

I saw, I came, I left.

It's great, i wonder what the... jerseys will look like.

Oh suuuuure... you had to go ruin all this good feeling by making me think about purple and green all star uniforms! :P

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

Archived