Players in the "wrong" uniforms

The "player to be named later" going to Cleveland in the C.C. Sabathia trade to Milwaukee.

51FzhytMMAL._SY300_.jpg

Wow I had no idea about this. I remember Matt LaPorta was supposed to be the big "can't miss" prospect in that trade. Funny how the world works.

Milwaukee knew the window was small -- went all-in that season -- still came up incredibly short.

6uXNWAo.png

The "player to be named later" going to Cleveland in the C.C. Sabathia trade to Milwaukee.

51FzhytMMAL._SY300_.jpg

Wow I had no idea about this. I remember Matt LaPorta was supposed to be the big "can't miss" prospect in that trade. Funny how the world works.

Milwaukee knew the window was small -- went all-in that season -- still came up incredibly short.

Yup, and we are paying for it today!

packchampionslfroh.png

Michael Sam...any NFL uniform is the wrong one.

1402073796000-USP-NFL-St-Louis-Rams-Rook

NS_3SAMLEDE04GM_395789711.jpg

CFL is better suited for his abilities.

0.jpg

Really? Hopefully your statement isn't connected with his sexuality.

Really? All this guy did was make a true statement: Michael Sam did not succeed in the NFL.

You might be reading a little too much into it.

You are correct. After he flames out in the CFL, it will prove my opinion that any pro or semi-pro football uniform is the wrong one.

No 7th-round draft pick should ever get as much attention as him...unless it's because he turned into a draft steal and superstar. Same with backup QBs and little league baseball pitchers. It's all drama all the time over there.

He already did well in semi-pro football at Missouri.