Which Pro Teams Have You Seen in Person?

Island_Style

MLB: Minnesota, Oakland, Anaheim, Baltimore, Toronto, Kansas City, LA, Chicago (N), Cleveland

NBA: Minnesota, Seattle, Phoenix, Portland, Chicago, Toronto, Houston, Milwaukee, Charlotte (Hornets)

NFL: Minnesota, New Orleans, Oakland, NY Jets, Arizona

NHL: Suprisingly, I've never made it to a game. Tons of College (North Dakota) and I've seen Manitoba Moose, so I'm not hockey starved.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NHL: Coyotes, Ducks, Sabres, Stars, Wild, Blues

NBA: Suns, Bobcats, Cavs, Mavs, Warriors, Clippers, Sonics, Lakers, TWolves, Knicks, Hornets, 76ers, Wizards, Kings, Spurs

NFL: Cardinals, Rams, 49ers, Seahawks, Panthers, Eagles, Cowboys, Browns, Jets, Dolphins, Chargers

MLB: (NL) Dbacks, Rockies, Giants, Padres, Dodgers, Marlins, Mets, Braves, Cubs, Astros, (AL) Indians, Red Sox, Rays, Angels, Orioles, Rangers

Soccer (Mens): USA, Mexico / Club: Club America, Chivas (Guad), Cruz Azul, Monterrey, Chivas (USA), NY Red Bulls

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

MLB: All NL except for Diamondbacks, Dodgers, Marlins, Rockies, and Nationals (saw them as the Expos). Most games at Wrigley Field, but saw other games in Houston (both parks). AL: White Sox, Tigers, Red Sox (in Milwaukee during interleague play), Angels (Home and Away), Indians (Home and Away), Mariners, and Yankees.

NFL: Lions at Bears.

NBA: Bulls (all home), Bucks, Pacers, and Celtics.

NHL: Devils at Blackhawks (Home finale many years ago...Devils got first ever playoff berth in OT)

Arena: Colorado Crush at Chicago Rush.

MLB: Braves, Mets, Phillies, Yankees, Rangers, A's, (can't think of any more even though I'm sure there are very few I've seen)

NFL: Giants, Dolphins (I've only been to one NFL game in my life)

NHL: Thrashers, Isles, Flyers, Panthers, Rangers, Devils

NBA: Knicks, Heat, Sixers, Bulls, Spurs (during the Knicks' miracle Finals run of 1998-99)

I live a pathetic sports life. but up until i started getting into unis, I was NOT into sports at all.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

MLB: Braves, Nationals, Mets, Phillies, Marlins, Brewers, Cubs, Reds, Astros, Dodgers, Padres, Diamondbacks, Giants, Athletics, Rangers, Royals, White Sox,

Twins, Yankees and Blue Jays.

NBA: Bucks, Rockets and Warriors.

NFL: Bengals, Vikings, Colts, Browns, Raiders and Chiefs.

NHL: Wild and Flames.

MLS/European Clubs: Galaxy, FC Dallas, Real Salt Lake, Chivas USA, Houston Dynamo, DC United, Celtic FC and soon in a few months Everton FC.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

I was waiting until tonight to post my check list since I planed to see the Texas Rangers for the first time in person but the rains came and I only saw the Rangers playing slip and slide on Shea's Tarp.

MLB Every NL plus the Expos in their final game ever, Yankees, Red Sox, Blue Jays, Tigers, Royals, and Indians.

NHL Devils, Rangers, Islanders, Flyers, Senators, Canadiens, Maple Leafs, Sabres, Capitals, Hurricanes, Lightning, Panthers, Coyotes, and Blue Jackets

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I was waiting until tonight to post my check list since I planed to see the Texas Rangers for the first time in person but the rains came and I only saw the Rangers playing slip and slide on Shea's Tarp.

Ditto. Though I did post with a note I'd yet to see them and would tonight...

...I too got the slip 'n slide action though:

P1030154.jpg

...and a Let's Go Rangers chant to boot...who knew you'd ever hear one of those in NY outside of MSG?

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

NBA: Toronto Raptors, Chicago Bulls, New Jersey Nets, Washington Wizards, Philadelphia 76ers, Minnesota Timberwolves

NHL: Toronto Maple Leafs, Detroit Red Wings

MLB: Toronto Blue Jays, Tampa Bay Devil Rays

Wade-sig.png

MLB: Orioles, Red Sox, Yankees, Rays, Jays, Nationals, Mets, White Sox, Indians, Tigers, Royals, Twins, Astros, Pirates, Cardinals, Angels, A's, Rangers

NFL: Bills, Bengals, Vikings, Ravens

CFL: Ti-Cats, Stampeders

NBA: Raptors, 76ers, Warriors, Bulls, Pistons, Cavs, Heat, Wizards, T-Wolves

NHL: Sabers, Coyotes

NASCAR Tracks: Daytona, Charlotte, Michigan, Bristol

IndyCar Tracks: Indianapolis, Cleveland, Toronto, Michigan

Ditto. Though I did post with a note I'd yet to see them and would tonight...

...I too got the slip 'n slide action though:

P1030154.jpg

...and a Let's Go Rangers chant to boot...who knew you'd ever hear one of those in NY outside of MSG?

Here are my pics of the slip and slide and the rain.

http://flickr.com/photos/njtank/sets/72157605629966977/

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Being 52 years old, I've seen an awful lot of teams. So it's tough to think of all the teams I've seen.

What is amazing is I've only been to one NFL game, seeing the Vikings against the old Oilers.

Now, it's easier to say which pro stadiums/arenas I've been to (I'm listing them what they were called when I was there):

MLB: Old Metropolitan Stadium, old County Stadium, the Metrodome, Dodger Stadium, Anaheim Stadium, Oakland Coliseum, Royals Stadium, new Comiskey Park, Coors Field.

NFL: The Metrodome.

NHL: Old Metropolitan Sports Center, a few other places for exhibition games.

NBA: Original Phoenix Suns arena, Target Center, a few other places for exhibition games.

CFL: Taylor Field in Regina

Pro arenas I've been to for non-sporting events: Where the Sonics play (or played) in Seattle, the L.A. Sports Arena, Pepsi Center, Oakland Coliseum arena (where the Warriors play).

NFL (7/32): Seahawks, Giants, Chiefs, Cardinals, Chargers, Patriots (SB 39), Eagles (SB 39)

NHL (2/30): Devils, Panthers (some game in April 1998, ended in a 5-5 tie)

MLB (12-20/30): Mets, Yankees, Red Sox, Mariners, Devil Rays, Orioles, Braves, Phillies, Indians, Tigers, Diamondbacks, Marlins

NBA (22-25/30): Sonics, Blazers, Knicks, Nuggets, Nets, Heat, Pistons, Bucks, Grizzlies (home in Vancouver), Spurs, Mavericks, Lakers, Suns, Celtics, Hawks, Clippers, Cavaliers, 76ers, Raptors, Pacers, T-Wolves, Warriors

Overall (43-54/122)

Just a few notes:

*Italicized are the teams I saw at home.

*With football I think it's alot harder to see all the teams, and I only end up going to one or two games a year.

*For hockey, I don't live in an NHL market. Actually, my family made it a point to go to one before we moved to Seattle from the NY metro area because of this, so we went about a week or two before we actually moved.

*For the MLB and NBA, I went to alot of Mariner games between 1999-2001, and probably only one a year since then, so I can't remember all the teams I saw. Same with the Sonics, probably averaged 5-10 games/yr from 1998-2004, and went to a few Knicks and Nets games from 1995-1998. Since going to college, only game I saw was Knicks-Pistons in December 2004. So, honestly, again, I can't remember all of them. However, with the NBA, I am now a Portland Blazers season ticket holder for 2008-09, so I might be up to (or close to) all 30 teams.

I can't remember every pro team I've gone to see in person.

NFL - All current teams except the Panthers, Jags, & Texans. Plus I saw the Oilers many times.

MLB - Mostly Indians games. Went to game 5 of the World Series in both 95 & 97. It snowed at game 5 in 97.

NBA - Mostly Cavaliers home games but have been to some Mavericks home games since I've lived in Dallas.

NHL - Dallas Stars home games. But my first NHL game was the defunct Cleveland Barons.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

NFL: Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Oilers, Seattle Seahawks, and St. Louis Rams

NBA: Denver Nuggets, Boston Celtics, Phoenix Suns, and Memphis Grizzlies

NHL: Calgary Flames and St. Louis Blues

MLB: Baltimore Orioles, Oakland A's, Toronto Blue Jays, Texas Rangers, Colorado Rockies, St. Louis Cardinals, Florida Marlins, and San Francisco Giants

Archived