Which Pro Teams Have You Seen in Person?

Island_Style

A small goal of mine is to see every pro team in person. I got a long way to go. What teams have you seen in person? Mine are these.

NFL: All 32 teams plus the Oilers

NHL: Tampa Bay, Florida, NY Rangers

MLB: Braves, Reds, Rays, W. Sox

NBA: Magic, Lakers

The NFL was easy with the Jags in town. I think if I am ever to see the rest I will have to live in a city with pro team in the other three. My list isn't impressive but not bad.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NHL: Toronto, Washington, Chicago, Detroit, Hartford, St.Louis, San Jose, Colorado, Florida, Calgary, Phoenix and Nashville. I have seen Toronto, Washington, Colorado, St.Louis and Detroit multiple times.

MLB: Detroit, Toronto, Boston, NY Yankees Texas Rangers. I have seen all but BOS and NYY multiple times.

NBA: Detroit, Indiana, Sacramento, L.A. Clippers, Philadelphia (The A.I. Practice Game)

NFL: Detroit, Washington, Green Bay, New England

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

NHL: Ottawa, Toronto, Buffalo, Montreal, Boston, Rangers, Islanders, Lightning, Devils, Panthers, Hurricanes, Red Wings, Flames, Canucks, Oilers, Wild, Penguins, Ducks, Capitals, Thrashers, Blue Jackets, Flyers.

CFL: Argos, Alouettes, Tiger-Cats.

That pretty much rounds it out. :P

Hi, how are you?

MLB: Red Sox, Mariners, Royals, Tigers, Nationals

NHL: Hartford, Boston, Toronto, Montreal, Buffalo, Tampa Bay, Carolina, New Jersey, NY Rangers, NY Isles, Quebec

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

One year I realized that by the All-Star break I had seen all but two American League teams, so I made a point of seeing those two the second half of the year.

Just this morning I was taking inventory of which National League teams I've seen, living in an American League city, since the Washington Nationals will be coming to town for the first time, followed by Arizona. With interleague play, I've made a point of seeing teams I've never seen before.

I have seen Montreal, Philly, Atlanta, New York, Chicago, St. Louis, Milwaukee, Los Angeles, San Francisco for certain. That leaves 8 left to go, but I'd have to check a few ticket stubs to see who some opponents for games were to see if I've forgotten any. I've seen a number of games at Wrigley and off the top of my head, can't recall every visiting team, but swear I've seen Colorado at some point.

In the NHL, I've have not seen Boston, Buffalo, Phoenix and Columbus that I can recall, but a review of old ticket stubs may change that. I have seen the Winnipeg Jets, Atlanta Flames, Hartford Whalers, North Stars and Quebec Nordiques in addition to all the other current clubs.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Sometimes I'll pick games based on whether I've seen the team or not... in 2008 I've already seen 11 different MLB teams in person (10 AL, 1 NL); 3 of those teams in two different stadiums just this year alone.

MLB: 30/30 Teams (31 + Montreal)

NHL: 14/30 Teams (15 + Quebec)

Atlanta, Boston, Buffalo, Carolina, Dallas, Florida, Nashville, New Jersey, Ottawa, Pittsburgh, Quebec, San Jose, Tampa Bay, Toronto, Washington

NBA: 10/30 Teams

Chicago, Cleveland, New Jersey, New Orleans, New York, Portland, Sacramento, San Antonio, Seattle, Toronto

CFL: 8/8 Teams (9 + Ottawa Renegades)

NFL: 0

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

MLB- Baltimore, Toronto, Chicago White Sox, Cleveland, Kansas City, Atlanta, New York Mets, Philadelphia, Cincinnati, Houston, Milwaukee, Pittsburgh, Arizona, Los Angeles Dodgers, San Francisco, and the late great Montreal Expos

NFL- Cincinnati, Green Bay

NBA- Cleveland, New Jersey

NHL- Florida, Chicago, Columbus, Nashville, Colorado, San Jose, Anaheim(durring Championship season)

Notable games- 1999 IHL All Star Game, 2008 ECHL Kelly Cup Championship game, Motor City Bowl (twice, both at the Silverdome in Pontiac)

Signature intentionally left blank

MLB:

All 30 teams. With 2 teams here in the Bay Area it was pretty easy to catch all the teams

NFL:

49ers, Raiders, Rams, Cardinals, Seahawks, Bears, Colts, Broncos, Chiefs, Chargers, Cowboys, Vikings, Falcons, Saints

NBA:

Warriors, Kings, Lakers, Clippers, Raptors, Suns, Knicks, Blazers, Sonics, Jazz, Spurs

NHL:

Sharks, Kings, Ducks, Coyotes, Stars, Red Wings, Blackhawks, Blues, Canucks, Flames, Oilers, Avalanche, Bruins

MLS:

Earthquakes, Galaxy, Fire

MLB: Angels, Dodgers, Giants, Braves, Astros, Tigers, Mariners, Red Sox, Royals, Padres, Blue Jays, Orioles, Phillies, Cardinals, Twins

NHL: Kings, Ducks, Canadiens, Blues, Red Wings

NBA: Lakers, Jazz, Rockets

VmWIn6B.png

MLB: Cincinnati, Houston, Kansas City, Philadelphia, St. Louis, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Pittsburgh, Chicago (Cubs and White Sox), Minnesota, San Francisco, Cleveland (spring training, but in Cincinnati), Colorado, Arizona, New York Mets

NBA: Denver, Indiana (preseason game in Cincinnati)

NHL: none, but I've seen the Cincinnati Mighty Ducks play a few times, and a few Cyclones games (including ECHL Finals game 6 last thursday)

NFL: Cincinnati, Seattle, Buffalo, Cleveland (the second highest scoring game in NFL history), Kansas City (In 2003, when they were 9-0 and the Bengals beat them, giving them their first loss)

I've seen a few NASCAR teams as well, but I won't list all of them ^_^

I live and have lived in Seattle my whole life, here is my list.

NFL: Seahawks, Chiefs, Dolphins, Chargers, and Raiders

MLB: Mariners, Yankees, Red Sox, Blue Jays, Orioles, Tigers, White Sox, Indians, Royals, Twins, A's, Angels, Rangers, Rockies (at Kingdome, Safeco, Coors, and Mile High), Giants, Dodgers, Cardinals, Astros

NBA: Sonics, Clippers, 76ers, Mavericks, Lakers, Blazers, Hornets, Rockets, Cavs, Heat

NHL: None

NASL: Seattle Sounders, Philadelphia Fury, Vancouver Whitecaps

MLS: Rapids, Dynamo, Earthquakes

MLB: Red Sox, Devil Rays, Tigers.

NBA: Nets, Bobcats, Lakers, Raptors, Cavaliers.

NFL: Browns, Giants.

NHL: Devils, Panthers, Lightning, Thrashers, Rangers, Flyers, Sharks, Penguins.

I may have forgotten one or two teams; I'll have to check some ticket stubs.

NFL: Falcons (have season tickets), Buccaneers, Saints (went to their regular season finale & playoff game in 2000), Panthers, Rams (saw them in New Orleans twice, and once in a Falcons playoff game) Colts, Cardinals, Giants, Steelers, Browns, Cowboys, Seahawks, 49ers

NBA: All 30 (We had season tickets to the Hawks for two years before deciding against it last season a.k.a. The season the Hawks went to the playoffs. :()

MLB: Braves, Mets, Phillies, Cardinals

NHL: Thrashers, Capitals, Panthers, Penguins, Devils

MLB:

Red Sox, Yankees, Orioles, Tigers, Mariners, Cardinals, Cubs, Twins, (Devil) Rays, Braves, Indians, Rangers, Blue Jays, Phillies

NFL:

Patriots, Dolphins, Chargers, Raiders, Colts, Redskins

yeah definitely got a LONG way to go compared to the rest of you. Being in Alaska for three years didn't help much <_< nor does not having season tickets and having to pretty much purchase tickets 3rd hand

NFL: none.

NBA: none (although I was planning on seeing the Sonics and Sixers while in Seattle once until everybody bailed on me ... but I'm not bitter).

MLB: none.

MLS: none.

NHL: Flames, Oilers, Rangers, Devils, Bruins, Kings, Ducks ... there might be a few more that I'm forgetting.

CFL: Stampeders, Eskimos, Sask. Roughriders, Blue Bombers ... again, might be more.

NLL: Err, let's just say a lot ... I had a media pass to their games one season around 2003 or 2004. There were a bunch of teams that year that aren't in the league anymore, like the Ottawa Rebel, the Montreal Express, the Columbus Landsharks and the Vancouver Ravens.

NFL (Browns Season Ticket Holder) EVERY TEAM (Including the Houston Oilers)

MLB (Since I go to both Indians & Reds Games.)

• NL: Mets, Braves, Phillies, Expos, Pirates, Cubs, Cardinals, Astros, Padres, Giants, Dodgers
  • AL: Yankees, Red Sox, Orioles, Blue Jays, Tigers, White Sox, Twins, Royals, Angels, A's, Mariners

NBA: Never been to an NBA Game in my life. The only Pro Basketball Team I've ever seen in person was the U of Michigan back in the 90's. :P:rolleyes:

NHL (Blue Jackets) Red Wings, Sabres, Avalanche, Rangers, Blues, Kings, Ducks, Bruins, Islanders, Caps, Pens, Stars, Preds, Coyotes, Canadiens.

George Ashburn - My Website

yuku-sp-me-roll.gifyuku-jd-shake.gif

My list...winter sports are tough for me to get to with hockey and all so...

NHL (5/30): Blackhawks, Canucks, Kings, Redwings, Blues

NFL (4/32): Packers, Buccaneers, Saints, Redskins

NBA (3/30): Bucks, Mavericks, Warriors

MLB (21/30): Brewers, Cubs, Astros, Cardinals, Reds, Pirates, Tigers, White Sox, Twins, Indians, Royals, Marlins, Mets, Braves, Red Sox, Yankees, Giants, Dodgers, Rockies, Angels, Mariners

Overall (33/122)

brewerssig.jpg

Archived