2009 NCAA Basketball Thread

Drew22

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arizona State 70- University of Arizona 68.

NCAA Committee, I seriously hope you put ASU in a higher bracket than a 7th seed that ESPN has them now. Seriously

11th in the polls

11th in the RPI

Key Wins: Swept both UCLA and Arizona, BYU

Key Losses: Washington State and Baylor

If the Devils can beat both Washington Schools, they will have won the Pac-10 for the first time in history and are hoping they can win the tournament as well. I think they can get a 2nd seed in the NCAA Tournament, maybe a first seeing how everything winds down in the other conference tourneys.

Looks like Florida State may be tourny bound. I just jinxed it but I don't care. They were picked to finish last in the ACC. GO NOLES! Douglas is a stud.

They are legit. If they can manage to beat Clemson and/or Duke, they'll be real good.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Looks like Florida State may be tourny bound. I just jinxed it but I don't care. They were picked to finish last in the ACC. GO NOLES! Douglas is a stud.

They are legit. If they can manage to beat Clemson and/or Duke, they'll be real good.

A sweep of Clemson would be nice but a win at Duke will grow respect for them. I would be shocked if we beat both. I do like our chances of beating one. (Home against Clemson.)

Marquette's streak goes by the wayside.

VaTech beat Clemson tonight. The ACC is so strange.

Not only did the Golden Eagles lose to the Huskies, they also lost Dominic James for the season due to a broken left foot.

As for the ACC being strange, the Colonial is even stranger. No one has clinched a seed yet for the conference tournament.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Marquette's streak goes by the wayside.

VaTech beat Clemson tonight. The ACC is so strange.

Not only did the Golden Eagles lose to the Huskies, they also lost Dominic James for the season due to a broken left foot.

As for the ACC being strange, the Colonial is even stranger. No one has clinched a seed yet for the conference tournament.

I didn't think they'd be a factor come March anyway, but it always sucks to see a kids college career end premature because of an injury.

IUe6Hvh.png

35-34 Halftime with Washinton on top of Arizona State. Whoever wins this game will be Pacific 10 regular season champions

U-Dub wins in OT. Harden with the nice strip tied it late, but it wasnt enough

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

-UConn survives against Notre Dame, as well as Duke surviving against Va Tech.

-Clemson is in a tail-spin after getting hammered by Florida State.

-UNC won by 30 against hapless Georgia Tech.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Part 2 of Mizzou and KU turned into a Jayhawk Jaw Jacking of the Tigers. Ouch... They had to switch that game with the Tennessee-Florida game. It was that ugly.

Now comes my favorite part of the regular season: The conference tournies! I love seeing the little guys playing on national TV with a chance to reach the NCAA's on the line. It makes the games much more watchable.

Plus, if you won the conference, you get an NIT bid if you stumble.

Archived