Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan and other clubs 09/10 Football shirts - Leaked

roxfan00

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preston North End 09-10 Canterbury kit preview

preston-north-end-09-10-canterbury-kit-preview.jpg

Last week PNE announced that they had signed a lucrative kit deal with Canterbury of New Zealand.

Today we bring you the first sneak preview of the highly anticipated 2009/10 home Preston North End replica strip, ahead of it's unveiling on Saturday 18th April.

The new replica strips feature Canterbury's state of the art manufacturing qualities, incorporating the latest innovative fabric construction techniques.

The first couple of glimpses of the new design elements from the 2009/10 home strip are shown above.

As announced last week, North End signed a lucrative three year deal with Canterbury of New Zealand to supply all first team, youth team, women's team and centre of excellence with match kit and training apparel.

Mostyn Thomas, Global Head of Marketing for Canterbury, said: "The brand's move into football has proven to be hugely successful, with players and supporters highlighting the quality of the kits produced as a key reason behind its popularity. Preston is a forward thinking club and everyone at Canterbury is looking forward to being part of the side's progress over the coming seasons".

Further previews of the new home strip will be shown on the official website throughout this week.

The Club will unveil the new home and away strips on Saturday 18th April

The kit will go on sale from the end of May 2009 and will be worn from the first pre-season game, when the fixtures are scheduled, in July.

Santos 09/10 Umbro football kits

santos-09-10-umbro-kits.jpg

santos-09-10-umbro-away-home-shirts.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

I believe that this is the template for Arsenals home kit next season. It'll probably be the same for Aston Villa, who generally have the same template as Arsenal (apols for quality, taken with rubbish camera phone)

arsenal0910v.jpg

I don't think Arsenal are planning to change there home shirt for next season. That looks just like an ordinary off the peg template.

And Villa haven't ever had the same template as Arsenal whilst with nike. As much as we might like to knock people like Nike for using the same templates all the time, the big clubs tend to get there own templates.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Interesting number font and treatment on the Santos kits, IMO.

I kinda like 'em.

PNE is pretty clean; and the pinstriped fake Gunners' jersey isn't too bad of an idea, to me. I'm in the minority, but I could see something like that looking pretty good if done right and used as a third. Or a clash.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived