UFL Releases Team Logos

Mac the Knife

The new United Football League today unveiled the logos for their four teams, the New York Sentinels, Florida Tuskers, California Redwoods and Las Vegas Locomotives.

And they all, to varying degrees, suck. Don't have time to post them here but I'm sure someone will, but in the meantime you can check them out at www.ufl-football.com.

nav-logo.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those are some crazy helmet stripes. some of them work

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

you know what? i actually like them, as well as the unis. sure, it sucks they used the leagues colorscherme for the jerseys, but it's their first year, they are alloowed to think oustide the box

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

I also think these aren't that bad and agree that the helmet striping is creative. The worst of the bunch hast to be the Locos, but I really like the Tuskers. I'm not all that impressed by the Redwoods primary logo, but I love how the tree is growing up from the front of the helmet.

I think the helmet stripes out-Arena the Arena Football League.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I like them especially the Tuskers name and logo. The helmet stripes are unique and the nicknames are pretty cool too, with the exception of the Locomotives or Locos. However, the Redwoods desperately need red. A dark red with green would look pretty good. Las Vegas is using a white facemask on a silver helmet, a CCSLC NO-NO.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I think it almost goes without saying that the majority of people in here could come up with far better logos, uniforms and nicknames than these without breaking a sweat.

In fact maybe that should be the start of another thread.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

I think it almost goes without saying that the majority of people in here could come up with far better logos, uniforms and nicknames than these without breaking a sweat.

In fact maybe that should be the start of another thread.

Most of them aren't bad at all. The Locos logo needs work, but the Tuskers logo looks great.

That said, a good amount of us could come up with something better. The problem is that a lot of us aren't head of an established graphic design company, which is what companies look for. They don't like to take chances with people who are unproven in their eyes. It sucks, yes, but that is how corporate America operates.

Archived