NHL 2010-2011

wesdog82

(probably already posted but...)

Via the Maple Leafs' twitter:

Today at 3pm ET. Announcement and unveiling new Leafs sweaters... http://is.gd/cOULm #Leafs #NHL

With the Leafs being such a high profile team, I am surprised no leaked images surfaced.

Agreed, my lunch break got delayed as i was waiting for someone to make me bruschetta at work. Just so happens I'm perfect time to watch this. Very pleased.

Mmmmm...bruschetta. I want some.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am fully expecting a full batch of the old Leaf jerseys at AJ Wright this fall.

In fall 2009 I bought like 20 of them from AJ and sold them on line.

I wear Mediums, if you get there before I do. I already have their blue one, I need white and alternate!

I only say Blue Homes last year but I'll keep an eye out.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Capitals to unveil Winter Classic jersey at the second annual Caps Convention on October 2nd.

The folks in Arlington are being tight-lipped about the design and logo, but I quoted owner Ted Leonsis recently as saying the Classic uniforms will "pay homage" to the past.

I am, however, hearing that those hideous white shorts won't be worn. Whew.

Link

If the Leafs went back to the 60s leaf and moved the modern leaf to the shoulders, it'd be AWESOME.

What they did is good, though. Good to see the TML is gone.

The new Leafs sweater is nice. Based on the website image it basically looks like the 1993 uniform with lace collage and the edge rounded bottom

The new Maple Leaf shoulder patch isn't exactly the same as the one from a 93 jersey. The lines are much thinner and it's a bit cleaner.

Any idea as to whether they went back to single-layer numbers and block lettering on the nameplates?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived