The Cornucopia of Possible NBA Logo Changes

Discogod

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen another away version of the new logo on a watch with a navy background an it was gold and if you are looking at the ball from left to right it was gold,white,green and gold. It was taken down I believe it was posted by Colorwerx.

Now that I've thought about for a while it may have been white withe the ball being white,gold,green and white. I wish somebody had copied that one on the dark background before it was taken down.

Something like this?

2jazzpossibilities.jpg

ujsignature.png

It sounds like your sources are from those watch photos, which I?m not completely sold on just yet. Sure, the new Golden State logo is awesome compared to what they have, but it is possible to get versions of logos mixed up.

When was the last time licensed merchandise got a brand new logo wrong?

It may be an alternate logo, meaning that "UTAH" might be present on another version, but I see no reason to believe that the licensor added extra lines to the basketball on a whim.

It sounds like your sources are from those watch photos, which I?m not completely sold on just yet. Sure, the new Golden State logo is awesome compared to what they have, but it is possible to get versions of logos mixed up.

When was the last time licensed merchandise got a brand new logo wrong?

It may be an alternate logo, meaning that "UTAH" might be present on another version, but I see no reason to believe that the licensor added extra lines to the basketball on a whim.

Eh, we?ll just have to see what happens. We all have our different opinions on the matter. :P

Who was this watch maker that?s supposedly an officially licensed?

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Wasatch, he was an eBay seller. I e-mailed him and he assured me that he sells officially licensed merchandise and that he posted the watches on eBay the day he received the images, which was a Friday, and was told on Monday to remove them immediately.

Wasatch, he was an eBay seller. I e-mailed him and he assured me that he sells officially licensed merchandise and that he posted the watches on eBay the day he received the images, which was a Friday, and was told on Monday to remove them immediately.

Well perhaps I may have to swallow my pride come June 15th, I guess we?ll see.

I don't know where pride comes into it, but the images which were leaked are the same ones to be found on the NBA's online store.

Interestingly, the NBA itself still have the new Clippers and Cavs pictures posted:

p7309421dt.jpg

Those pictures are where Conrad got his images. So it seems very unlikely that the Jazz logo won't feature the "fully divided" ball.

I don't know where pride comes into it, but the images which were leaked are the same ones to be found on the NBA's online store.

Interestingly, the NBA itself still have the new Clippers and Cavs pictures posted:

p7309421dt.jpg

Those pictures are where Conrad got his images. So it seems very unlikely that the Jazz logo won't feature the "fully divided" ball.

thBangHead.gifthBangHead.gifthBangHead.gif

I've seen another away version of the new logo on a watch with a navy background an it was gold and if you are looking at the ball from left to right it was gold,white,green and gold. It was taken down I believe it was posted by Colorwerx.

Now that I've thought about for a while it may have been white withe the ball being white,gold,green and white. I wish somebody had copied that one on the dark background before it was taken down.

Something like this?

2jazzpossibilities.jpg

Switch the green and the blue on the bottom one. I think that would look good. I'd also be stunned if the away jersey is green. Stunned.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I remember seeing this a few years ago

lz7lf.gif

Славные советские сети Бруклин

Камрад!

I think I saw that logo somewhere before.. would be something if that actually happened. as for the wording below, care to translate that one?? I aint Russian (just a Ukrainian but cant read Ukrainian words for the heck of it.. )

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Nice Soviet networks Brooklyn Nets? That's the closest I've got.

Babelfish does lend itself to games of "telephone".

It should read "The Glorious Soviet Brooklyn Nets" and the next line is simply "Comrade!"

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived