• Created
  • Last Reply

SATURDAY

Baltimore at Pittsburgh

Green Bay at Atlanta

SUNDAY

Seattle at Chicago

New York Jets at New England

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Ravens

Packers

Bears

Patriots

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

I'm warning you Tank, I've seen too many supposedlt unstoppable AFC powerhouses crash and burn in the playoffs to dismiss the Jets' chances- 1995 Chiefs, 1996 Broncos, 2006 Chargers, 2008 Titans.

I don't care how good New England has played the last few months. You start at 0 come platoff time.

The Patriots are NOT unbeatable. I've fallen for that trap too many time to believe New England is going to indeed win big.

You'd think the Lamar Hunt Trophy has already been carved in with 'PATRIOTS.' Everyone acts like it's a sure thing.

You're playing with fire- and a lot of top-seeds have belly-flopped over the years.

P.S. The season series was a SPLIT, not a SWEEP. WAY too many people are going overboard with 45-3. The Pats LOST the first time they met- nobody mentions that once.

If the Pats blow this game, you're going to have some major apologizing to do.

I'm not a Jet fan. I'm just tired of those acting as if New England has no chance to lose and that the Patriots are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Yeah, 52-0 is a bit much, Tank. I agree the Patriots will win, but I'm not expecting that though. But my gut feeling is that one of the top seeds will lose in overtime, so I will take the other underdog that most people aren't talking about anymore...

New England Patriots 28 vs. New York Jets 20

Pittsburgh Steelers 21 vs. Baltimore Ravens 17

Atlanta Falcons 28 vs. Green Bay Packers 24

Seattle Seahawks 27 vs. Chicago Bears 24 (OT)

Archived