2011 MLB Season Thread

Gary

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am absolutely loving every minute of the Sawxpocalypse.

Same here. We're probably two losses away from a classic 22 paragraph Gingerbreadmann "this is personal now" rant. I think the Red Sox going 10-17 would be a fine record for the month of April.

Then there's this; no team has ever made the World Series after starting 0-4. I'm not saying the Red Sox are already finished. I'm just hoping that I can say "No team has ever made the World Series after starting 0-4" again this time next year.

(I really don't want to see this, but) I'd kinda like to see the Bawsawx stay winless up until their upcoming series with the Yankees--if only to watch what the Worldwide Hype Machine does with that....

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Nice timing for the M's... Drop the chance to sweep Oakland out of their own park only to run headlong into the Rangers and their (shockingly) good slugger in... Nelson Cruz? Really?

Never would of imagined him as a slugger, you know.

So you just... don't follow baseball, or what?

He's kind of always been a slugger.

Well, guess I can chalk this up to ignorance on my part. Either way, The Rangers are a good team... It just sucks that the M's got swept out of Arlington though.

(I really don't want to see this, but) I'd kinda like to see the Bawsawx stay winless up until their upcoming series with the Yankees--if only to watch what the Worldwide Hype Machine does with that....

You got your wish... ^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

You got your wish... ^_^

and with a 1-0 loss to Cleveland. This is too funny.

PvO6ZWJ.png

FACK!

THIS IS A DACK DAY FOR AMERICER. WE'RE FACKIN' EXPECTED TO TRIUMPH OVAH THE YANKS ON BEHOFF OF THIS GREAT NATION OF OUAHS. NOT JUST RED SAWX NATION.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Even with 156 games to go, 0-6 seems like a large hole to climb out of simply because we're talkin' about the AL East. Lucky for the "Wreck Sox", Tampa is in the gutter too, so they dont have to leapfrogging the Rays.

6uXNWAo.png

AL East is almost totally upside-down right now... O's and Jays tied for first, BoSox and Rays tied for last.

The Rays in last doesn't particularly surprise me. I have a feeling they're gonna stay there this year.

0-6! Hahahaha! How's it taste, Red Sawx Nation?

Considering the Rays are also 0-6, I highly doubt you have much room to talk man.

Especially considering the other team he's the CCSLC's #1 cheerleader for is the friggin' CLIPPERS.

Seriously, L/O...I done noticed you're real quick to dogpile or talk s*** on someone else's team in some of your posts, East coast hate or nil. Might do well to remember the teams you're a fan of the next time you decide to do that.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

0-6! Hahahaha! How's it taste, Red Sawx Nation?

Considering the Rays are also 0-6, I highly doubt you have much room to talk man.

But we also weren't the overwhelming World Series favorites, nor did we get an avalanche of hype in the offseason. I expected a :censored:ty year, to be honest. Granted, not this :censored:ty, but still.

And also, most of the Red Sox "fans" I know are insufferable so I always get a kick out of them doing poorly.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived