NHL Redesigns by bohob

bohob

Here is an update I did for the Sharks concept. It has bolder outlines, and the Sharks wordmark has been simplified.

sharks_id3.jpg

Nice improvement on the 'K'. The difference between the H and the K is now very pronounced. Great tweak.

Personally not sold on the unis or main logo, but that's me and I like the Shark's current unis.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.:: #11-2: PHILADELPHIA FLYERS UPDATES ::.

Here are a few updates. I adjusted the angle of the P-wing logo to match the wordmark and I tightened the craftsmanship of the liberty bell logo. As for the uniforms, I switched the nameplates to a more standard look. C&C please.

flyers_id2.jpg

flyers_homeuni2.jpg

flyers_awayuni2.jpg

flyers_altuni2.jpg

Awesome awesome. You are creative for logos, thats a super execution. Congrats.

Ok with no big changes on the unis. Its sort of a classic now.

• 1 month later...

.:: #12: COLORADO AVALANCHE ::.

The Avs have had essentially the same identity since arriving in Colorado. The main issue with the brand is the color palette. It features maroon, royal, black, silver and white. Personally, I find the black unnecessary. My concept uses a maroon, royal and powder blue palette that helps show the iciness of and avalanche. The primary is an updated version of the current mark, simplified to form an abstract C and A. Instead of the foot logo, which I like, the secondary is the head of a yeti. In addition, I have done my usual custom type that I believe modernizes the concept appropriately. C&C pleae.

avalanche_id.jpg

avalanche_homeuni.jpg

avalanche_awayuni.jpg

avalanche_altuni.jpg

The real Avalanche logo has such great detail on the ice that forms around the puck. Yours doesnt have that frigid feel and is rather bland. Just having one light blue streak to resemble the ice blur is not enough IMO. It could be toothpaste.

I agree. The puck gets lost in the solid color streak, and it should taper a little more to the back end instead of being one consistent width the whole way around. I like the sets themselves though, clean and distinctive.

Grunge-Logos.png

i agree with the colorado update. maroon pants for sure.

the logo is nice but just not feeling it. the "A" shaped mountain looks really small compared to the "C" design wrapping around it. It's a good idea - I realize you dont want to get too far away from the current logo.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Archived