2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another disappointing Newcastle kit...both the home and these third kits are crap.

newcastle-united-11-12-puma-third-football-shirt-a.jpg

Soon as a I saw the Home kit in action it`s honestly not that bad.

The third is also pretty solid.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

What is it with Adidas? I just do not like almost anything they do! It's like they overthink it too much. Or they mix styles up and it just doesn't quite work. It's really weird.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

PSV: WOW, that's a nice looking kit. Great color choice, and one of the rare occurrences when a checkerboard pattern shirt actually looks good.

Chelsea: So much for them not having some sort of florescent colors on their away kit.

Real Madrid: Adidas is extremely hit-or-miss when it comes to their kits, & clubs. Their designs for Real Madrid consistently fall into the "Hit" category, and this one is no exception. That is a beautiful kit.

St. Pauli have amazing jersey again, but if I good remember 2010/11 season have been last season of DYF, because they bancrupt.

No, they did not bancrupt. They have a contract with St. Pauli until 2014.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Aston Villa Away Shirt Leaked:

aston_villa_11_12_nike_away_shirt_leaked.jpg

I tend to definitely believe this one due to the lack of sponsor, as FxPro pulled out of their sponsorship of the club. Here was the alleged home shirt that I posted a month ago, also taking advantage of a checkerboard pattern. The club, however, has said that it is a "prototype" and that the real thing has some "differences". Well yeah, the sponsor'll be one of those.

6fQjS3M.png

kit500.jpg

Hoping the hotlink works... Liverpool's 3rd kit, officially released. It's white, black and cyan (we promise you its not blue, definitely not blue)

I'm sure the sponsors are happy but the fans are going ballistic. They'll sell about 3 of these. I quite like it myself but I'm not so hung on up on the blue thing. There was navy trim on some of the Reebok kits back in the day and no-one went mad then.

liverpool-1.png

Archived