2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5911976881_e8475725d6.jpg

Borussia Mönchengladbach away shirt. The white home shirt will remain unchanged from last year, as far as I've heard.

Personally I could do without the diagonal stripe above the crest. It looks forced and awkward. Otherwise though, I think it looks great.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

First look at the new City kits in action:

soc_g_balotelli_576.jpg

cityz.png

They actually look better than I thought they would with the blue shorts, not really sold on the striped socks but they don't look too bad. I can live with it.

I wasn't that impressed with the White panels. As much as I like hooped socks, I didn't like them here. Overall this is my least favourite tailored kit umbro have done for city.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

5911976881_e8475725d6.jpg

Borussia Mönchengladbach away shirt. The white home shirt will remain unchanged from last year, as far as I've heard.

Personally I could do without the diagonal stripe above the crest. It looks forced and awkward. Otherwise though, I think it looks great.

Wow....I love everything about this shirt.

I dont know why but on soccer and football (american) I hate jersey stripes that connect to the shorts/pants. I dont know why just seems tacky (see Denver Broncos).

Because the jersey/pants stripes NEVER line up?

random question:

did Nike every make an authentic version of the US Men's National Team's Home uniform (and if so, where can I find one)?

backstory:

always been a big soccer fan and uniform fan, but haven't really worn jerseys since I was a kid. I just got back from a vacation in Europe where I picked up an authentic new Sparta uniform (Czech Rep.). I would love to get a USMNT one, but all I can find in white are the replicas and the red 3rd is the only one I can find an authentic version of. I seem to remember them being on NIKEiD, but am not positive. Any help is apprecaited.

random question:

did Nike every make an authentic version of the US Men's National Team's Home uniform (and if so, where can I find one)?

backstory:

always been a big soccer fan and uniform fan, but haven't really worn jerseys since I was a kid. I just got back from a vacation in Europe where I picked up an authentic new Sparta uniform (Czech Rep.). I would love to get a USMNT one, but all I can find in white are the replicas and the red 3rd is the only one I can find an authentic version of. I seem to remember them being on NIKEiD, but am not positive. Any help is apprecaited.

They have the red authentic jersey on U.S. Soccer's website. Red U.S. soccer jersey

They have the red authentic jersey on soccer.com also, but you're able the get a player's name and number if you want. Red U.S. soccer jersey

random question:

backstory:

They have the red authentic jersey on U.S. Soccer's website. Red U.S. soccer jersey

They have the red authentic jersey on soccer.com also, but you're able the get a player's name and number if you want. Red U.S. soccer jersey

I know they have the red ones available (as I said in my post) and I already ordered one. I'd really love a white one though.

random question:

backstory:

I know they have the red ones available (as I said in my post) and I already ordered one. I'd really love a white one though.

Sorry. I glanced over your original post and didn't read it carefully.

I've seen the 2011-2012 home jersey posted in this thread for my favourite team (Hamburg SV) but I haven't seen these posted yet. I really like the away. "ALLE MANN AUF KURS!", printed on the inside of the away collar, translates to (I think, please correct me if I am wrong) "EVERYONE ON BOARD!"

Away:

HSVAway2011-2012.jpg

HSV2011-2012.jpg

Third:

HSVThird2011-2012.jpg

I've seen the 2011-2012 home jersey posted in this thread for my favourite team (Hamburg SV) but I haven't seen these posted yet. I really like the away. "ALLE MANN AUF KURS!", printed on the inside of the away collar, translates to (I think, please correct me if I am wrong) "EVERYONE ON BOARD!"

Away:

HSVAway2011-2012.jpg

HSV2011-2012.jpg

Third:

HSVThird2011-2012.jpg

The roads are right on the money. :grin:

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

Marseille Third kit...

Olympique-de-Marseille-11-12-adidas-third-football-shirt-a.jpg

Wow...that's...umm...wow.

Minus the adistripes, I kinda like it. Obviously very unique. Would be better if those stripes went all the way around, but I know this is adidas' template as of late.

I'll take the one on the left please :P

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived