2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

I don't get the hate for the new US clash kits. Sure, they may not be the most exciting kit, but they are clean and classy. It's basically a navy version of an Arsenal shirt... which is a classic look. I guarantee that they will look better in action than they do on the rack.

I'm still not really feeling them , but i agree i think they will look a lot sharper on the field. My only complaint really is that the sleeves look a little bland as opposed to the three colored collar.

AW, That's awesome, is it only the away though??

That is what I am led to believe, yes. Will know soon enough!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Italy's new aways are really nice, since Puma always does well with Italy, so I get the feeling both kits will look good.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Awesome! Your like my best friend on here, lol

Italy's new ones are nice but the number font ruins them IMO

So I'm expecting to wear the new aways tomorrow but they don't necessarily contrast more with white and royal more than red and white would so mayb well be in for a pleasant surprise tomorrow...

Awesome! Your like my best friend on here, lol

Italy's new ones are nice but the number font ruins them IMO

So I'm expecting to wear the new aways tomorrow but they don't necessarily contrast more with white and royal more than red and white would so mayb well be in for a pleasant surprise tomorrow...

Haha, yes, we do seem to have a little connection for the Yanks on here!

And yes, I would expect to see the aways as well. It's just an opportunity for both teams to debut their new away kits, and while the hoops might contrast nicely with the Azzurri, it doesn't really fit in with Nike's away kit launch agenda. So I'd fully expect the Arsenal/sash kit to come out.

However, one thing I would NOT rule out would be that we may go with the navy shirt, but with an alternate white shorts, even though it does not appear to be the first choice for the away kit. We did this against Netherlands last kit launch, with navy/white/navy, even though the default combo was navy/navy/navy. This will allow for better contrast from Italy's blue shorts. I forget how rules apply to FIFA friendlies, but they might apply for contrast in the kits.

Slovenia. I would guess it's the Away but I'm not sure at all.

64860662_slovenci-013.jpg

WANT. (And shoot...stick the New Zealand shirt in here, too.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I don't get the hate for the new US clash kits. Sure, they may not be the most exciting kit, but they are clean and classy. It's basically a navy version of an Arsenal shirt... which is a classic look. I guarantee that they will look better in action than they do on the rack.

Their old clash kits were better and compared to what Nike has done for other nations during this "reveal period", the USA change kits are by far the worst.

Ditto.

Yes, they do appear to be slow to release. Wonder what's up?

I don't see them anywhere and we still don't have any promo pics. Very odd.

Maybe the tech support should have said 12 pm instead of 12 am? Just throwing it out there. And for what it's worth, WorldSoccerShop has more images of the shorts (previously seen in youth version) and the socks (not yet seen). Kinda wish they'd continue that sock stripe up the sides of the shorts. That's look nice.

450452.NV.jpg

450452.NV.RE02.jpg

450445.NV.jpg

450445.NV.RE02.jpg

Maybe the tech support should have said 12 pm instead of 12 am? Just throwing it out there. And for what it's worth, WorldSoccerShop has more images of the shorts (previously seen in youth version) and the socks (not yet seen). Kinda wish they'd continue that sock stripe up the sides of the shorts. That's look nice.

450445.NV.jpg

450445.NV.RE02.jpg

socks look good.

Yes, they do appear to be slow to release. Wonder what's up?

looks like you can place an order on the ussoccer site, but still no pics.

Eurosport saying the kit will be available for pre-order sometime after kick-off today.

Still underwhelmed every time I see a picture of it.

Slovenia's great, but I inexplicably get a "Torino Winter Olympics 2006" vibe from it. I don't know why.

And I'm beyond disappointed that the US hoops shirts aren't on sale yet. At least we get to seem them in action mere moments.

spacer.png

Archived