Which Teams do Red-White-Blue the best?

Brave-Bird 08

Figured this would be a nice thread for the day.

MLB

There is a reason everyone wears their Braves hat on the 4th. Best uniforms in baseball.

jason-heyward.jpg

NBA

A little crazy, but a fun design we won't get tired of seeing...which is a lot more than the old design could say. Clippers, Pistons, and Hawks are just way too generic.

washington-wizards-new-uniforms.jpg

CFB

Not a lot of options in college football, but Air Force nailed it on the head.

air_force_special_unis.jpg

CBB

Loved Arizonas uniforms from this year

sp-ncaa19_PH_wes_0503173658.jpg

NHL

Not a big hockey buff, but I've always been a fan of Columbus' look

jackets.jpg

NFL

The helmet is the best in the league, if I have anything to say about it

andre_johnson-62.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will be more of a "let's gather every R,W, & B uniform and post a picture"

But I'll play along.

For hockey, you can't beat Montreal.

45216_Penguins_Canadiens_Hockey.jpg

Cleveland Indians.

Cleveland+Indians+v+Texas+Rangers+49RVPUxiyQ1l.jpg

and, the Good ol' days.

jim-kelly-745732.jpg

bufg.png

NHL, you have to go with the Montreal Canadiens. The New York Yankees of their sport.

NFL, the Houston Texans. The name is awful, but the identity package is brilliant.

MLB, the Minnesota Twins. The white and red TC on the navy blue cap is beautiful.

NBA, at first I wasn't crazy about their new look, but that changed after I saw them in action. Point goes to the Los Angeles Clippers.

Since I'm using my phone, no pics but if someone could provide some on my behalf, I'd feel obliged:

? NCAAF: SMU Mustangs

? NFL: Bills

? NBA: Hawks

? MLB: Rangers

? NHL: Atlanta Thrashers TBD

? MLS: Colorado Rapids

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

If we're just talking present day, I'd say the best for each league are:

MLB:

I was initially going to go with Philly or the Angels (based on their primary logo), but their jerseys pretty much depreciate the blue. Therefore the best all-around would go to...

80663_crop_340x234.jpg

NBA:

This is pretty much by default since I HATE every other RBW team's use of the color...

rEmp6.jpg

NFL:

As much as I despise the team with all my heart, I can't deny I think they have an amazing logo/jersey. The emphasis of silver really brings their look together...

Baltimore+Ravens+v+New+England+Patriots+Wild+p1awewhMFdPl.jpg

NHL:

This is not a team I ever really even think about otherwise, but when it comes to RWB, I think they take the cake...

columbus-blue-jacketsjpg-c74d54874e3b07ec.jpg

its my least favorite color combo but i like the Patriots current set. NOT the throwbacks. sure they look good but they look like British soldiers. terrible design choice.

i like Ole Miss too because its primarily blue and white with red as an accent. thats well done.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Alexander-Ovechkin.jpg

Thank you for doing that for me so I didnt look like the homer.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

its my least favorite color combo but i like the Patriots current set. NOT the throwbacks. sure they look good but they look like British soldiers. terrible design choice.

My Dad would go on about that virtually every time the BILLS played the PATRIOTS on the road and we'd watch on TV.

The Pat-Patriot logo was admired, but he couldn't understand why Billy Sullivan would dress them looking like British Redcoats with the nickname 'PATRIOTS'.

Archived