2011 NFL Season

TBGKon

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bears are doing a wonderful job of making their own fans walk out of home games early.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I think you hate the bears more than Packers fans hate the Bears

I am critical and negative towards any franchise that continues to have patchwork teams year after year, all while management and coaches piss on their fans shoes and tell them it's raining.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The Packers were doing everything possible to lose this game today and yet the Bears insisted that they win. Give this entire franchise an enema and let's rebuild.

twitter

If there's such a thing as an atrocious win, that was it. Piss poor effort by the Chargers against the worst team in the league. Even though we scored more than the Chiefs, let's be honest, we still lost. Fire Norv.

Speaking of atrocious wins, the Packers somehow won by 10 despite firing downward at their shoes for the majority of the game. Bears had to be really, really awful to lose this game, and I'm glad they were up to the task.

On the bright side, Bears fans, maybe this means those orange jerseys finally get mothballed for good.

EDIT: Mike Martz's focus on a "more balanced attack" got them 11 rush attempts for 4 yards. BAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

If there's such a thing as an atrocious win, that was it. Piss poor effort by the Chargers against the worst team in the league. Even though we scored more than the Chiefs, let's be honest, we still lost. Fire Norv.

Speaking of atrocious wins, the Packers somehow won by 10 despite firing downward at their shoes for the majority of the game. Bears had to be really, really awful to lose this game, and I'm glad they were up to the task.

That's what I was shouting at my TV the whole time. The Packers were barely trying at ALL. They were gift-wrapping it for the Bears but the Bears said to hell with that, you WILL win this game whether you like it or not. We're THAT bad.

twitter

Wouldn't call it an atrocious a win, more like the Bears showed no effort offensively, and Jay Cutler looks like he wants to fall asleep. Also least rushing yards for the Bears since what 1954?

Anyways 3-0, bring on the Broncos!

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

The Jets were very sloppy today and face two tough more games on the road could be 2-3, and the Raiders may not be a half bad team this year.

The Chargers did everything they could to lose today but the Chiefs are so bad they could not win.

The week 1 Ravens showed up again, and the 2009 Rams were also in the building.

The Packers look like they want to win another Super Bowl, the Bears look like they have vacation plans this January.

The 12th man helped the Seahawks win another NFC Worst game at home. Man this division sucks.

The Falcons looked dumb at the end, but the Bucs are officially in the NFC South race this year.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived