2011 NFL Season

TBGKon

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Giants and Redskins end up the winners this week,

The Redskins will be 3-0 with a 2-0 divisional record.

The Cowboys will be 1-2 with further questions on Garrett and Romo.

The Eagles will be 1-2 with the "Dream Team" in doubt (and 0-1 in division).

The Giants will be 2-1 without the necessary means to sustain a playoff season.

The Redskins beat the Bills 21-20 in overtime to win Super Bowl 46.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Interesting game today between three teams in Orchard Park - the Bills, the Pats and the Refs.

24-all in the 4th, but the referees have been very active.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Interesting game today between three teams in Orchard Park - the Bills, the Pats and the Refs.

The Refs are always in the Pats pocket. I think its time to end any confusion they should start wearing Pats uniforms.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The Refs are always in the Pats pocket. I think its time to end any confusion they should start wearing Pats uniforms.

Though they've been active today I would hardly say they're in the Pats' pocket.

So is that the reason the Dolphins haven't won a Super Bowl in almost forty years?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Though they've been active today I would hardly say they're in the Pats' pocket.

It's Tank. Don't give his stupid bull :censored: any more credibility than it deserves, which is absolutely none.

And... game over. Congrats to the Bills.

Bills played great defense and had Brady's number all night. Sucks that the Patriots lost, but nonetheless, an exciting game to watch. Gotta believe that the Pats will beat the Bills when they meet again in December; rarely does Belichick lose twice in a season to the same team. Tank, so much for having the refs in the Patriots back pocket, eh?

BTW, did anybody watch the Belichick two-part special on the NFL Network these past two weeks? Pretty interesting. Sorry if it's already been discussed, which I'm guessing it was.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived