2011 NFL Season

TBGKon

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap! I had no idea Romo not only played through a broken rib, but a punctured lung as well. And after he broke it/punctured his lung, he played flawlessly. If he can keep having great games like he did and Sunday, he will be an elite quarterback. Still, he's one helluva player.

If he keeps injuring internal organs like he did on Sunday, then he will not be playing football, golf or any other sport after 2011.

Very true. Turns it's just a collapsed lung which the severity of the injury is unknown.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Punctured lung actually. Lot less severe than a full collapse.

Although, I haven't seen a toughness display like that since Chris Simms played with a ruptured spleen

Yeah, its a small puncture with a slightly collapsed lung. The dude is tough. Hope he plays on Monday against the 'Skins.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Although, I haven't seen a toughness display like that since Chris Simms played with a ruptured spleen

Yeah, its a small puncture with a slightly collapsed lung. The dude is tough. Hope he plays on Monday against the 'Skins.

tonyromos.png

lol :P

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

Does Jared Allen's 'lasso' celebration make anyone else want to shoot their television?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

tonyromos.png

****, there's no Tony Romo's in the valley. :angered:

Edit: Forgot the restaurant is called Tony Roma's ^^;

Stafford cracked his hand hard against another players facemask. He's in the game still but damn that must've hurt like a bitch.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

This SF-Cincy game is hard to watch, 3-3 in the fourth, 6 punts each way.

Ugh. The way it's going, you'd think you were watching the Giants play the Reds.

I have to think that game alone is going to set football back at least 4 or 5 years. :P

These Light Beer commercials on Sunday Ticket are annoying. Can't come between an American and their Light Beer.

I love those Miller Lite more taste commercials. If somebody gets on your case for drinking a beer with less taste and their favorite beer is Miller Lite, by all means kick them in the balls.

I long for the days when teams had their own beer sponsor. The Red Sox had Narragansett, Dodgers had Schaefer, Yankees and Phillies had Ballantine. Now its Bud Light, Coors Light and Miller Lite and that's it.

Archived