College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was an absolutely amazing uniform today!

2011-H-B-1.png

2011-J-O.png

2011-P-B.png

I really hate the white stripe on helmets of Michigan State and Georgia. As far as Michigan State, they need to wear those pants more often.

I really loved the look that Boise State put on the field. I hope they wear that more often especially since they added the number to the other side of that PC helmet.

spacer.png

This was an absolutely amazing uniform today!

2011-H-B-1.png

2011-J-O.png

2011-P-B.png

I really hate the white stripe on helmets of Michigan State and Georgia. As far as Michigan State, they need to wear those pants more often.

I really loved the look that Boise State put on the field. I hope they wear that more often especially since they added the number to the other side of that PC helmet.

I didn't realize Oregon State was playing OU.

syracusefootballuniformchart11.png

My god we're so predictable :P

That and the fact we might be the only school in the nation with more combos for lacrosse than football. Especially with the fact that everybody's seeming to go crazy with combos. And especially surprising considering we're a Nike school.

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

375561_10150441644142940_118765202939_8662743_815562329_n.jpg

375481_10150441646477940_118765202939_8662776_2013257475_n.jpg

If the "TCU" over the frog were purple or black, it'd have been nice. As it was, however? Not so nice. You could barely see the decal at all from a distance.

I will say this though (and this is coming from someone who prefers TCU in purple helmets), silver-black-purple is a SHARP combo. Aside from that decal, the Frogs looked great today in my opinion.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

A couple notes:

- Oklahoma State looked fantastic.

- TCU did not. I don't like the helmet with that combo. Maybe that helmet/white/purple?

- Boise State's making progress. Just gotta get the bronco head on the other side.

- Wyoming/Colorado State looked great as color on color.

- Syracuse needs orange jerseys. For a team called the "ORANGE" to use navy jerseys is idiotic.

And I won't say anything more because I'm pissed that Clemson won. :cursing:

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

Count me in the crew that didn't like the TCU look from yesterday.

In my aesthetic opinion, the helmet and pants should match or the jersey and pants should match.

Me too. Either the helmet/pants, jersey/pants, helmet/jersey or in rare cases all 3 should match. Only combos with history (ex. Florida's orange/blue/white) are acceptable. I hate unis that don't match.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

The helmets weren't terrible but I prefer their older-darker frog-skinned ones. IMO purple just doesn't work with black. Not enough contrast. I don't think I've ever liked a combo of a black jersey on dark colored pants (or dark colored jersey over black pants).

The Ok. St. helmets are something like what I'm expecting Mizzou to move to. Seemed like a lot of the fans liked the pro combat look, so I think they'll use a sort of matte black/charcoal. Also hearing they'll be using gold instead of the mustard.

I don't like them because I like things to match. These didn't match anything, much like in 2010 when TCU wore 2009 PC helmets, 2010 PC jersey and 2010 standard pants for homecoming vs. Air Force. Oh well.

375561_10150441644142940_118765202939_8662743_815562329_n.jpg

375481_10150441646477940_118765202939_8662776_2013257475_n.jpg

If the "TCU" over the frog were purple or black, it'd have been nice. As it was, however? Not so nice. You could barely see the decal at all from a distance.

I will say this though (and this is coming from someone who prefers TCU in purple helmets), silver-black-purple is a SHARP combo. Aside from that decal, the Frogs looked great today in my opinion.

I normally do not like Silver helmets, but I like these. I just didn't like the combination they wore them with.

spacer.png

Ya'll think Nike is going to do another bowl special jerseys set? Oh wait, dumb question duh they will. Better question, which teams will Nike do something for? And what will Oregon do for the Rose bowl? I like the idea of stylized roses on the shoulders in place of the wings.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

Ya'll think Nike is going to do another bowl special jerseys set? Oh wait, dumb question duh they will. Better question, which teams will Nike do something for? And what will Oregon do for the Rose bowl? I like the idea of stylized roses on the shoulders in place of the wings.

I don't. They only did it last year to advertise the new speed machine uniforms and alpha cleats. There are no new uniforms in the 2012 Nike Team catalog and there aren't any big new cleats coming out (though there will be a vapor alpha talon next season).

Archived