Blue Jays to change uniforms for next season

whateverman42

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no issues with the current logo and wasn't happy when I heard about yet another re-branding, but if this is legit, then it's as good a compromise as one could ask for. It keeps the aggressiveness of the current bird while honouring the history of the original/WS era. VERY well done.

Please, Please, Please let there be a cap with no white panel. I know their home cap will have one, but I really would love a road cap without. The dark blue one a few posts up would be awesome.

The early 1990s hat without a panel was great.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

agreed. I am not a fan of white panel hats so I really hope they have a version without it

white panel hats should be reserved for fashion caps...

Other than that though, I think this looks great. It's probably what they should have done in the mid-1990s.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Really like the new logo, MLB teams are doing a great job so far this offseason. I'm hoping for a white front panel cap at home with a solid blue (can't decide if I'd rather see navy or the light blue) cap on the road.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

agreed. I am not a fan of white panel hats so I really hope they have a version without it

white panel hats should be reserved for fashion caps...

Other than that though, I think this looks great. It's probably what they should have done in the mid-1990s.

If they had, I bet it would still be around today. This is a perfect streamlined and simple update. Everything about it is perfect. And no front panel caps. Solid blue is all that they need.

That light blue color is an excellent shade, and I think it'd make for a great cap. Solid, no panel. If they do have a cap in that color, I'm snagging it as soon as I can.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived