NFL uni combos you'd like them to try...

dirwuf

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jags: teal jersey/black pants

Colts: silver pants

Titans: light blue jersey/white pants

Texans: red jersey/white pants/blue socks (looks great on Madden)

Steelers: black helmet/throwback jersey//yellow pants

Chargers: all-white; blue jersey/blue pants

Giants: bring back previous road uniform

Falcons: red jersey/black pants; black jersey/white pants (underrated combo)

Saints: gold jersey/black pants; throwback gold, black and white pants with current uniforms

Add the Bills: 90s helmet/current unis/white shoes (somebody try it on Madden)

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I don't think they've done it, and it probably wouldn't look that good, but I want to see my Chiefs wear all red. Red helmet, Red jersey, Red pants. Just once!

I found this online, but it's fake. Red pants are photoshop'd...actually it doesn't look all that bad!

5010522501_d9a8c27c12_z.jpg

CHIEFS - BLUE JACKETS - CARDINALS

I don't think they've done it, and it probably wouldn't look that good, but I want to see my Chiefs wear all red. Red helmet, Red jersey, Red pants. Just once!

I found this online, but it's fake. Red pants are photoshop'd

5010522501_d9a8c27c12_z.jpg

I tried that and the Chiefs look good in all red.

I found this online, but it's fake. Red pants are photoshop'd

I tried that and the Chiefs look good in all red.

>>>>>>

After suffering thru a 9 year period with the BILLS monochrome I'm somewhat of a mono-hater but I must admit, it would be cool to see the Chiefs do it for just one game.

I liked mono on the Cards, Vikes, and Bears, but that's about it ... and I wouldn't have wanted to see it on a regular basis.

Panthers white jersey with the silver pants.

>>>>>

WAY too Detroit Lions-like .... Raiders too

Bills - the blue pants if they exist. road or home

Eagles - all green for a night game. how about all green vs Redskins all burgundy? yes please

Patriots - white jersey/silver pants

Colts - have been wanting them to come out with blue pants since they changed their blue in 04. pair it with either jersey

>>>>>.

BILLS ... The blue pants DO exist ... every away game I pray that they'll surprisingly bring 'em out, like in the 1973 season opener at NE. Buffalo is now 1-3 in white-white, and 3-1 in blue-white.... Both Bills messages boards have never-ending threads popping up all the time asking for blue away pants, I'm hoping sooner rather than later their voices get heard and met.

Philly .... They've already worn all green on MNF against the 49ers in 1997 ... they sucked! I already posted a photo. Also the NFL will never permit a color on color game when both team colors as dark as Philly's green and the Redskins burgundy. I believe to of read somewhere that the NFL only permit a color vs color exception on Thanksgiving Day. They did make an exception for Dallas @ KC in 2009 for AFL-50 plus it was Dallas' 50 yr anniversary too ... Navy with white shoulders vs bright red probably had alot to do with that exception. ... Cowboys have one of the most magnificent looking throwbacks, and I noticed that tons of their fans at Cowboys Stadium wear them.

Patriots .... When they changed from Pat Patriot to Flying Elvis and the red to royal blue, their road uniform was white w/ silver pants .... They switched to the navy pants when they altered the blue from royal to navy. I loved their 90s Royal blue jersey with the red jersey numbers .... those were so bad-ass!!! The only glitch was leaving the shoulder number in white, I found that so odd.

Colts .... They wore blue away pants for a season back in '95, then tossed 'em ... I already posted photos ... Looked great IMO. I doubt it happens again. Was just a one-season experiment just as when the Detroit Lions wore Honolulu blue away pants in '98 ... I posted photos of those too. I thought Detroit made a mistake, they just needed the right sox to compliment the pants.

2123254.jpg

2124869.jpg2123330.jpg

The more I use the Browns 2002-2005 alternate orange socks on Madden, the more I'm wishing they still existed. Those socks do an outstanding job of balancing out the bright orange helmet.

Here's 2 combos from Madden that I'd like to see the Browns use at least once and 1 combo that I'd love to see the Broncos switch over to permanently:

1) Current helmet/white jersey/white pants/orange socks

2) Current helmet/brown jersey/brown pants/orange socks

browns_whatifcombo1.png

1) Current helmet/throwback orange jersey/current white pants/throwback striped socks

broncos_whatifcombo1.png

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

No, it's not. I'll say it 1000 times, helmets cannot be a stand-alone white element. To avoid looking like the equipment manager lost the helmets and slapped decals on a bunch of white helmets, they must be matched with white pants (or a white jersey when wearing darker pants).

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Archived