New wallpaper idea - worn out retro logo tee shirt

MG helmets

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks fairly good. something about the shirt texture looks off. it looks too fake. for me, id rather see the logo take up a lot more space to the point its being cropped on at least 2 sides. or go the other way and shrink it down about 3x the size

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

looks fairly good. something about the shirt texture looks off. it looks too fake. for me, id rather see the logo take up a lot more space to the point its being cropped on at least 2 sides. or go the other way and shrink it down about 3x the size

funny, the shirt texture is an actual heather grey shirt. The wrinkles need a little cleaning up, I know, but that is an easy fix.

This is a cropped image of my full-size wallpaper. The logo is proportionally smaller on the original.

MG...that looks fantastic.

How did you get the (I'm assuming) flat logo artwork to follow the "contours" of the shirt?

(I'm teaching myself Photoshop)

simple displacement mapping. There are a ton of tutorials online about using them. Fairly simple technique.

These are pretty awesome. I had an idea to do something like this for a tshirt design. Do you, or anyone else, know if this is they way they make worn-looking tshirts? Just print this graphic on a shirt?

Awesome work. If I can't find a good tutorial on how to make this happen I'm going to join the chorus requesting a tutorial.

Grunge-Logos.png

Would you be talking requests anytime soon? These look absoultely great!

These take a while to put together since every logo works a little differently. There is no cookie-cutter procedure, which is why I'm hesitant to take requests. I can, but can make no promises on time-frames.

I just need to know:

team (specify logo or helmet)

shirt color

size needed

Archived