2011-12 NBA Season

LeGooo

Pissing and moaning about Vinny Del Negro is a legitimate form of therapy. You can't really grasp what an utter horse's ass that guy is till he's coached your team. And as the coach of the Clippers, he's been at this for while now! And he's still an idiot!

This. VDN scribbles on his clipboard like a 3-year-old when it's time to draw up plays for God's sake!

(Norv is the exact same way, BTW.)

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this not the ugliest NBAer right now?

No, that's not Joakim Noah.

Beat me to it. If I was Joakim Noah I would wear a paper sack to cover my face at all times.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Beat me to it. If I was Joakim Noah I would wear a paper sack to cover my face at all times.

What? Did Robert Swift retire?

robertswift2.jpg

And the finger nails are painted black on top of it all.

IUe6Hvh.png

And next year, Anthony Davis will take the title for himself.

Oh God, yes.

anthony_davis-kentucky.jpg

I mean, damn. This dude is the best player on one of the biggest college basketball powerhouses in the country & nobody has the heart to tell him to shave that damn unibrow.

Oh God, yes.

I mean, damn. This dude is the best player on one of the biggest college basketball powerhouses in the country & nobody has the heart to tell him to shave that damn unibrow.

Well, somebody had to tell Drake to do it too...well after Lil' Wayne scooped him up.

(And I only say that because he and this guy look like long-lost brothers.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Oh God, yes.

Oh god, you can see that unibrow from space. On top of that, everyone looks worse in a Bobcats uniform. Except Boris Diaw, he's a fat little teddy bear.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Clippers & Clipper Darrell make peace.

Basically, all Clipper Darrell has to do is consult the Clippers whenever he makes appearances on their behalf. As long as he does that, he can be Clipper Darrell all he wants.

Good to see the Clippers make a good PR move for once. It was a sticky situation, but they made the best out of it.

Speaking of the Clippers (I can already hear the audible groans, LOL), I spotted this gem on ESPN.com:

3. Spurs connection: Clippers coach Vinny Del Negro is still a beloved figure in San Antonio, having played there for six seasons of his 12-year career. In fact, Spurs coach Gregg Popovich still uses Del Negro’s name to this day when he is coaching his team. "We actually have one thing on defense we call on the pin downs where we say we’re going to ‘Del Negro’ it and that’s in his honor and we’ve done that for 15 years," Popovich said. "We have a ‘Del Negro’ defense out there because he couldn’t play a lick of D. At times we had to invent something just to hide him so we call it ‘Del Negro’ and you do certain things on the court and everybody has to make up for that guy who’s the ‘Del Negro’."

Wow. Well, that explains a lot about the Clippers' total inability to play perimeter defense.

xLmjWVv.png

Mike Smith is such a dork. He still can't grasp Lawler's humor or subtlety. Ginoblii makes a big play, and Lawler intentionally understates the player's skill saying he's "pretty good," and Smith has to correct him: "He's better than good!"

Looks like Ricky Rubio might be out for the year and well into next year. That bright T-Wolves future's going to have to be put on hold until 2013-2014.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-wojnarowski_ricky_rubio_knee_injury_nba_030912

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Ouch. Hornets fans can breathe a sigh of relief, but as much as I hate the Wolves, it's sad to see this happen to them.

Also, is Kobe TRYING to make himself the most hated player in the NBA? First, the cheapshot on Rubio... and then, after the game, despite having lost to the Pistons and Wizards recently, he mocked OKC for losing to a decent Cavs team at home. Seriously? And people think LeBron is less likeable?

xLmjWVv.png

Wow that sucks I thought the Wolves were on the way too.

Losing Ricky Rubio just blows. There's not many other ways to put it.

T'Wolves will be alright though long term. This is young team with alot of talent that I think is starting to learn how to win.

Ouch. Hornets fans can breathe a sigh of relief, but as much as I hate the Wolves, it's sad to see this happen to them.

Also, is Kobe TRYING to make himself the most hated player in the NBA? First, the cheapshot on Rubio... and then, after the game, despite having lost to the Pistons and Wizards recently, he mocked OKC for losing to a decent Cavs team at home. Seriously? And people think LeBron is less likeable?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3nSlrYwHZQ

Yeah, Kobe was totally intending to injure Rubio. :therock:

But yeah, this is terrible news. Rubio was one of the main reasons why the T-Wolves were on the edge of playoff contention, in addition to Kevin Love continuing to play at a really high level offensively. Bad news for the T-Wolves, & probably even worse news for the Spain National Team as this is probably gonna knock him out of the Olympics as well. Just a bad story, and hopefully he'll be able to continue his good play next year.

:cursing:

Just when this team was actually beginning to look good.

Flame is right though, that's no fault of Kobe's, just yet another example of ' :censored: happens'

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3nSlrYwHZQ

Yeah, Kobe was totally intending to injure Rubio. :therock:

Typical Lights Out. Rubio's knee looks like it buckled before he ever even made contact with Kobe. Even if it was caused by contact, you'd have to be a real idiot to even think it was anything but incidental contact.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived