2011-12 NBA Season

LeGooo

I have no problem with people posting about their favorite teams a lot, but I can't stand the typical fans that are in your face when the team plays well and throws the team under the bus or blame it all on a single individual when they lose.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I'd be shocked if Jason Smith plays too many more games this season. That's probably (scratch that, it IS) the worst flagrant foul I've seen all year, and probably the worst since Andrew Bynum went all "Eject me, IDGAF" on the Mavs last year.

Β 

Β 

I can't believe the New Orleans fans gave Smith a standing-O after getting ejected. Classless.

I can. After all, you did say the magic word.....

"You can take the person out of New Orleans, but you can't take the New Orleans out of the person."

I blame Vinny Del Negro.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I thought it was pretty funny. The best part was how Griffin acted like he was shot in the face and knocked unconscious. He got knocked over, give me a break. The hit was obviously unnecessary, but everyones blowing this out of proportion.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

OMFG... this Wolves/Thunder game is one of the greatest games I've ever seen. Incredible.

That's one hell of a final score.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The Lakers trading for Sessions has made the Lakers noticeably better. We traded him for basically nothing. I still hate that we lost Fish, however, Ramon is a definite improvement. Good job Lakers. We're going to be a tough out in the West.

CowboysΒ -Β LakersΒ -Β LAFC - USMNTΒ -Β LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFCΒ 

The Lakers trading for Sessions has made the Lakers noticeably better. We traded him for basically nothing. I still hate that we lost Fish, however, Ramone is a definite improvement. Good job Lakers. We're going to be a tough out in the West.

Fish is washed up.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The Lakers trading for Sessions has made the Lakers noticeably better. We traded him for basically nothing. I still hate that we lost Fish, however, Ramone is a definite improvement. Good job Lakers. We're going to be a tough out in the West.

That's one of those deals I could see working out for both teams.

Sessions is good enough to be a starting PG, but pretty tough to get minutes when Kyrie Irving is on the team.

Cleveland basically got a first round pick and "future considerations" which may or may not be anything. Something tells me though that the Lakers may wind up parting ways with another first round pick down the road. I don't think the Cavs just gave up Ramon Sessions for nothing.

Fish is washed up.

You're not a Lakers fan lol. I don't think many people who aren't Laker fans understand why we love Fish so much. I still miss him and wish he were on our team.

That's one of those deals I could see working out for both teams.

Sessions is good enough to be a starting PG, but pretty tough to get minutes when Kyrie Irving is on the team.

Cleveland basically got a first round pick and "future considerations" which may or may not be anything. Something tells me though that the Lakers may wind up parting ways with another first round pick down the road. I don't think the Cavs just gave up Ramon Sessions for nothing.

Good point. I just think anytime we can get rid of Walton for a starting point guard, thats a good deal for the Lakers. It's a good deal for Cleveland too as they already have Irving and they got first-round pick. I think the Lakers gave up nothing for Sessions.

CowboysΒ -Β LakersΒ -Β LAFC - USMNTΒ -Β LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFCΒ 

The Jazz have really turned it around lately. Once sitting at 20-22, they've rattled off six straight (including wins against the Lakers and Thunder) and are now back in the playoff hunt. The young'uns have been stepping up big time, the defense is improving rapidly ("Swat Lake City!") they're back to the hard-nosed Jazz brand, and they're playing great, unselfish, teamwork basketball. If they can keep this up, they're in a great spot to sneak up on some teams in the West down the stretch.

I like where we're headed in the grand scheme of things, as far as how the young core is looking. Hayward, Favors, Burks, Kanter...boy, I'm excited for the coming years.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Greg Ostertag, Mark Eaton, Jeff Hornacek, and Andrei Kirilenko all had long tenures in Salt Lake City, so I guess people like to stay there if they're white or Karl Malone, who co-opted whiteness the way affluent suburban 12-year-olds co-opt blackness.

β™« oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is goneΒ β™«

Archived