Oregon Rose Bowl uniforms

aawagner011

The update to bellotti bold is the best part of the uniform IMO. I hated that weird tapering it had before.

I totally agree. The Bellotti numerals have been the one, glaring problem with every Oregon uniform. I still would have liked for them to go back to the numerals that match the Oregon "O" but this is much better.

72520890_display_image.jpg?1312168134

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As has already been said it's WAY too over-designed, but from the neck down it's actually not too bad at all, especially considering some of the recent Oregon looks, I mean at least it's mostly green. That helmet however, is truly, truly horrible on every conceivable level. Oh well, what Nike give with one hand they take with the other

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Holy crap...guess I know where I'm gonna spend the rest of my Christmas money. These are badass!

The one thing I don't really like is the lack of wordmark on the chest, I really liked that about the wing jerseys. I do expect this to be our set next year in all colors of the rainbow, and possibly tweaked to include a few more elements like the chest text or change of outlines or whatever else.

I do expect this to be our set next year in all colors of the rainbow

Oooh, it'd be awesome if I could buy one in black and orange.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Don't really like these uniforms, especially compared to the current ones. My least favorite part is the helmet. That was something that they haven't really touched, and I really liked how they looked. These just look too busy and the two-tone facemask is bad. The wings on the jerseys aren't bad, but I prefer how they look on the current uniforms. At least these use more green and gold than before.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Did you guys read some of the features of the jersey? It says the numbers have an iridescent sheen like on a mallard's feathers, which means that it will change colors as they move. That's pretty cool, but it could turn bad on the field.

spacer.png

I just wish they'd use these, but it appears to me Oregon fans love that their school wears one of the most insane uniforms in college football:

s091203_ducks.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Don't really like these uniforms, especially compared to the current ones. My least favorite part is the helmet. That was something that they haven't really touched, and I really liked how they looked. These just look too busy and the two-tone facemask is bad. The wings on the jerseys aren't bad, but I prefer how they look on the current uniforms. At least these use more green and gold than before.

"Different stokes" as the helmet is probably my favorite thing. I like the idea of breaking out of the traditional helmet look, especially for a team like Oregon. Loved the crazy Maryland helmet and love this one. Not for everyone or for every team, but for a few, sure, why not?

maryland-helmets.jpg

I'm rather pleasantly surprised. Something different than usual, and the usage of green and yellow instead of black and volt. This actually gives me hope for Nike NFL 2012.

I especially like the winged helmet. Plus they're specifically using a non-matte helmet which is VERY nice.

Winged alt helmet for Seahawks would be nice.

That helmet is terrible. Other than that, I give the uniform a solid meh. It's more Nike hype machine stuff. BFD.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Amazing....the game's gonna look great. Stormtrooper vs all-black is always great.

If my eyes aren't tricking me, it's actually black-dark green-dark green for the Ducks rather than all-black.

I've already stated my opinion in the CFB thread, but in short, everything but the helmet is great. That helmet seriously needs some work. The liquid black finish? Awesome, love that. The design, however? Atrocious. The wings are too large, and they being white, they don't match at all with the rest of the uniform. It looks as if the helmet were to have belonged to a completely different set.

Like I said, however, from jersey to shoes, it's very solid. Love those numbers, both the font and material, and I really dig the new wing pattern on the shoulders. Lastly, big thumbs up for using green and yellow rather than volt and carbon. It's usage - especially on the undershirt and gloves - is fantastic.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Amazing....the game's gonna look great. Stormtrooper vs all-black is always great.

If my eyes aren't tricking me, it's actually black-dark green-dark green for the Ducks rather than all-black.

I've already stated my opinion in the CFB thread, but in short, everything but the helmet is great. That helmet seriously needs some work. The liquid black finish? Awesome, love that. The design, however? Atrocious. The wings are too large, and they being white, they don't match at all with the rest of the uniform. It looks as if the helmet were to have belonged to a completely different set.

Like I said, however, from jersey to shoes, it's very solid. Love those numbers, both the font and material, and I really dig the new wing pattern on the shoulders. Lastly, big thumbs up for using green and yellow rather than volt and carbon. It's usage - especially on the undershirt and gloves - is fantastic.

That's kind of weird. My favorite part is the helmet. I think it would've been better if the O were in the front, but it just look so... so... well, awesome! I just worry it's going to look like a mess against a very conservative Wisconsin team, but on their own, this is incredible. They overtake the all black ASU look as my favorite uniform ever.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived