NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

Larry Michaels just confirmed on Redskins Nation (pretty much a local daily 30-minute commercial for the Redskins) that the 'Skins will wear the gold pants this year. I think there's been some back and forth on it, but know it's official.

Yea they were added back into the style guide a couple months ago, ColorWerx said. But he also said that the burgundy pants are out, which I cannot believe.

Yeah, and Larry Michaels also said that our other pants options would be the white and throwback varieties. No red pants mentions. That really saddens me. The style guide is right on this one.

I think it makes some sense though. I think that the only team to ever wear four different pants in a season was the Rams (white, gold, blue, yellow) , so it's very uncommon. I expect that they will be back. All white and white/gold could be a good look this year though. I just wish they would match the gold pants to the rest of the uniform set so badly.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My local Dick's Sporting Goods had one Limited Small Peppers Bears jersey. To me, it seemed like the exact same jersey except sewn on "swingman" type numbers, sewn on nike logo, and a pretty-much printed on "flywire".

Pics or it didn't happen!

My local Dick's Sporting Goods had one Limited Small Peppers Bears jersey. To me, it seemed like the exact same jersey except sewn on "swingman" type numbers, sewn on nike logo, and a pretty-much printed on "flywire".

Sorry didnt have a camera!

spacer.png

spacer.png

Is fansedge a legit site?

I've bought a few jerseys from FansEdge and they are legit. Look over at tjoos.com and type in fans edge. Sometimes you can find a coupon that will work at checkout. A few years ago, I saved something like 20% off a Bucs throwback. I bought Aqib Talib, but that was my poor choice. If I would have known Ronde Barber wasn't retiring, I would have went that route instead of wondering if I'll be on Straight Cash Homey soon with Talib's law troubles.

KISSwall09.jpg

They had the Limited jerseys at a store in my mall. There is definitely some type of thread or flywire underneath the plastic on Limited jerseys. I don't know if it's the same as the Elite jerseys. The numbers are screen printed and stitched on like the MLB replicas.

dc904331.jpg

101635f0.jpg

During the live broadcast of training camp on the eagles website, it was said that the Eagles are going to wear the black jersey this year...but the exact game wasn't said.

I know it isn't much, no link to it....just thought I'd share.

My guess is Week 12 on Monday night vs the panthers. They usually never wore them until after the bye and not against division opponents. Second guess would be Thurday night week 15 against the Bengals...the eagles wore black the last time they played on thursday (08 vs ARI on Thanksgiving) and the last time the played the bengals at home (in 04)

During the live broadcast of training camp on the eagles website, it was said that the Eagles are going to wear the black jersey this year...but the exact game wasn't said.

I know it isn't much, no link to it....just thought I'd share.

My guess is Week 12 on Monday night vs the panthers. They usually never wore them until after the bye and not against division opponents. Second guess would be Thurday night week 15 against the Bengals...the eagles wore black the last time they played on thursday (08 vs ARI on Thanksgiving) and the last time the played the bengals at home (in 04)

Actually they have worn the black jerseys against a division opponent. The Eagles wore the alternate black against the Redskins in 2009 and against the Giants before.

Since 2006 the Eagles have only worn the black jerseys once a year and for the last home game in November. If the trend holds the Panthers game would also be my guess.

No.

Mitchell & Ness are a private company, and I haven't heard anything about their licenses changing.

Mitchell & Ness is a subsidiary of adidas, and I believe they are an NFL licensee for throwback/retired player merchandise, though I'm not positive.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

On a somewhat related note will Mitchell and Ness still produce jerseys? I think I remember that they are a part of Reebok/Adidas

If M&N still holds the license for retired players after the shifts and changes, is Nike able to sell the $100 or $130 retired player jerseys like Reebok did? Does anyone know if that parameter changed?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived