NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a video showing the process of making the Limited jerseys:

Also, I noticed that the Chiefs don't have a Limited jersey for sale. At first I thought it was because they don't use the flywire collar, but there are other teams that don't use it who have the jerseys for sale. Anyone have any insight?

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Also, I noticed that the Chiefs don't have a Limited jersey for sale. At first I thought it was because they don't use the flywire collar, but there are other teams that don't use it who have the jerseys for sale. Anyone have any insight?

Thanks for sharing that vid. Those look really really good. The fit looks awesome. Super tempted now.

Thanks for sharing that vid. Those look really really good. The fit looks awesome. Super tempted now.

Packers have one for sale yet the Eagles dont!

Phils2.pngPhils_Primary.pngPhils4.pngPhils3.png

Nice piece of marketing. For anyone handicapping it, first mention of Flywire comes 53 seconds in. Can't believe they took that long. :rolleyes:

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it will look extremely bush league. Just like it does in the NBA, when there are 8 guys in white shoes, 2 guys in black shoes 1 guy in grey shoes and one clown in red shoes. Just like it does at some renegade college basketball programs, who don't match and look like some rec league team.

Can't believe the NFL has sold its soul down the river, for this sort of crap.

Perhaps they go team colored...?

The "team color" cleats don't look like that.

I can't believe the NFL is going to allow this crap. Maybe we'll have 45 guys in 45 different colored shoes. That will be dope!

You sure about that?

The giants cleats that nike released were primarily grey with blue and red accents. Kindaaaa like the ones I posted.

So which ones are you referring too that don't look like that?

Hakeem nicks wears Jordan cleats btw

And I rarely see the nba not matching. I know the heat often all wear red or black and I've seen okc all wear orange.

i wonder if all these cleat sticklers pooped a brick back in the 90s when fleury and fedorov suited up in white nike skates. i promise they werent teamwide...

it didnt bother me at all. theyre shoes. to get upset that shoes arent uniform, to me, is like being upset that only some players wear towels in the nfl, or headbands in the nba, or gloves in mlb.

do these same posters freak out when they see a brown glove and a black glove on the same baseball team? heaven forbid the players that use red or blue gloves.

And I rarely see the nba not matching. I know the heat often all wear red or black and I've seen okc all wear orange.

The Sixers looked like a rec league team this season, as at any given time there were 3 different colored shoes on the floor at one time, and more if you consider the actual usage of the colors.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Not to mention players have been wearing colored cleats for yrs and not all of them, jus some, so no new reason to complain here.

No, they have been wearing ACCENTED cleats, to compliment their team colored shoe EVERYONE else was wearing.

We have every right to complain. The Giants are going to look like clowns tonight.

1. Theyre shoes. to get upset that shoes arent uniform, to me,

2. do these same posters freak out when they see a brown glove and a black glove on the same baseball team? heaven forbid the players that use red or blue gloves.

1. The shoes are every part of the uniform as the jersey or helmet or pants or socks are. Until this year, it was mandated that everyone BE IN UNIFORM. "UNIFORM" means everyone wearing the same thing. Not 40 guys with blue socks on and 10 with red socks. Not 40 guys with black shoes and 10 guys with ugly-ass grey shoes.

2. Its a baseball glove. That's not part of the baseball uniform. The baseball uniform is a hat, jersey, pants, socks and shoes. Just like nobody gives a damn about whether a football player wears grey gloves or red gloves. Not everyone wears gloves in football. EVERYONE wears shoes.

Thank goodness, this sell-out crap hasn't hit MLB yet. Their teams still look like professional teams. The NFL and NBA? Bush-league.

Not to mention players have been wearing colored cleats for yrs and not all of them, jus some, so no new reason to complain here.

No, they have been wearing ACCENTED cleats, to compliment their team colored shoe EVERYONE else was wearing.

We have every right to complain. The Giants are going to look like clowns tonight.

Like I said "JUST SOME" wore colored cleats. You're complaining about a few guys looking like clowns but its been the case for some years already. Arian foster and Kevin Walter often wear black cleats as opposed to the team white. Are you gonna complain about them? DeZ Bryant wore solid silver cleats are you gonna complain about him?

Idk maybe you've been complaining for years...but it just seems like you're ovary acting.

Archived