NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

But what about all other players that wear adidas? Reggie Bush has just worn white cleats this entire preseason.

That's because the Miami Dolphins are a white shoe team.

He has worn completely white, no hint of aqua or orange, which is my point. If wearing all white, or all black is an option versus these colored cleats, not everyone is going to follow suit.

I could be wrong, but I think that's because adidas does not hold a license for its trademarks to be visible on field. That's why we've seen Bush in whiteout, RGIII in blackout, and Jimmy Graham switch from black with big, white three stripe design to blackout.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes - the Patriots took the Speed Machine template but not the Flywire nikelace.

Which is why I hold the teams responsible for their awful leisure-suit collars. They had a choice.

See I knew they didn't use the fly wire collar, but I still thought they had the big collar but just colored to look the same as the previous. Not like a totally different color, yknow? Because I know some teams like the texans went sans fly wire but they still have the big collar.

Yes - the Patriots took the Speed Machine template but not the Flywire nikelace.

Which is why I hold the teams responsible for their awful leisure-suit collars. They had a choice.

See I knew they didn't use the fly wire collar, but I still thought they had the big collar but just colored to look the same as the previous. Not like a totally different color, yknow? Because I know some teams like the texans went sans fly wire but they still have the big collar.

The Texans use the flywire. They just chose to make it completely red (or blue) as opposed to doing the half collar like the other teams.

The Texans use the flywire. They just chose to make it completely red (or blue) as opposed to doing the half collar like the other teams.

No, they don't.

Take a look at the Nike site. "The Houston Texans have chosen to take full innovation minus Nike Flywire technology in the neckline in order to stay true to their design aesthetic." LINK

No, they don't.

Take a look at the Nike site. "The Houston Texans have chosen to take full innovation minus Nike Flywire technology in the neckline in order to stay true to their design aesthetic." LINK

OK you're right.

nfl_nike_texans_576.jpg

But if they don't use flywire then why the hell do they have the giant collar?

I wish they kept the shiny pants.

Agreed. That's the thing I don't like about their new unis.

Agreed!

Rock out with your Gronk out!

The giant collar without the flywire actually looks worse, IMHO.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The giant collar without the flywire actually looks worse, IMHO.

I don't think it adds or takes away. It's just different IMO.

Keep in mind this is a contrasting full collar. ( assuming you're referring to the texans jersey.

And I think those look better than every team with a half collar except maybe cincy. The actual game jerseys don't look as bad as they did on aj for some reason. Maybe te helmets?? Idk but like I've said a million times I'm so so so so glad they went full collar. Looks great on the field IMO.

I don't understand why the flywire collars differ in size so much between the NFL and college.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Not much to read into here, I would assume, but the Atlanta Falcons updated their cover photo to this.

530116_10151061914192842_871417750_n.jpg

If the border of the logo was switched from grey to gold, I think it'd be a more significant "clue", so to speak.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived