College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's probably a fake.

A. It's the old helmet design. They're probably (unfortunately) phasing it out.

2. Why is there a concussion awareness thing if they're promoting breast cancer awareness?

I'm leaning towards fake.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Maybe not a fake, probably sold off to generate funds for cancer, didn't some other school do this too?

A&M

Looks like Air Force is going for a blackout this weekend.

"In preparation for their service academy clash with Navy this Saturday the Falcons are wearing special B-2 and F-22 stealth plane inspired uniforms."

8143157.jpeg

That stuff on the shoulders is going to look bad.

As the official Duck Tracker for 2012, I'd be surprized if the Ducks wore a throwback. Rather, I think we'll see the Yellow jersey. While I could be dramatically wrong, it seems unlikely that Nikegon will unleash a throwback before they even wear all their jerseys from this set.

You are not the official "Duck Tracker" for 2012 or any other year. Get over yourself.

As the official Duck Tracker for 2012, I'd be surprized if the Ducks wore a throwback. Rather, I think we'll see the Yellow jersey. While I could be dramatically wrong, it seems unlikely that Nikegon will unleash a throwback before they even wear all their jerseys from this set.

You are not the official "Duck Tracker" for 2012 or any other year. Get over yourself.

No kidding. It's not like you have inside info your just some guy who can use a computer

I've given up on attempting any kind of sarcasm on the internet. Without the context of how it's said, it's always taken the wrong way.

Anyways, like a few people have said, I doubt that helmet makes it to the field. It's the old design, and probably just a fundraising effort.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Priceless! I get the sarcasm and I love it.

spacer.png

Call me crazy but a chrome pink/chrome silver winged helmet would look pretty sick. Match it with maybe a white jersey with shiny pink wings and numbers and that would probably look sick.

Call me out for pfps or not using school colors r doing it for attention if you want but I think Oregon would make pink look better than anyone in the country.

2. Why is there a concussion awareness thing if they're promoting breast cancer awareness?

That's the tag to the helmet, which gives all the warnings and stuff, nothing to do with Oregon

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Archived