College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with you as well. Save the black facemask, I thought the Wisconsin look was sharp. Loved the numbers especially.

I was pretty mehh on Nebraska. They didn't look terrible, but they didn't look great or even good, either.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I'm with you as well. Save the black facemask, I thought the Wisconsin look was sharp. Loved the numbers especially.

I was pretty mehh on Nebraska. They didn't look terrible, but they didn't look great or even good, either.

I would love to see Wisconsin's Unrivaled helmet again throughout the season.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

I wouldn't mind it with the same 2 stripe like the regular one, with a white facemask and the white motion W

I wouldn't mind it with the same 2 stripe like the regular one, with a white facemask and the white motion W

I agree. I think there was just too much going on here to try to differentiate those two programs, but the Motion W and hte white facemask would be great.

Even though we got throttled....again...I thought our uniforms looked sharp this week. I actually think the road uniform looks pretty good compared to the home. We also wore the new red socks for the first time this week which I loved.

940x.jpg

My two complaints with this uni: 1. The stripes on the pants are uncoordinated with the rest of the uni. They appear to be chosen from a uniform-maker without any purpose. Why not a razorback pant stripe if you are going to go gaudy? 2. Having Arkansas in silver on the jersey is silly. On TV, you had to focus your eyes even to see it. Therefore, why have it? Go red, or take it off. BTW, 0-2 in the white helmet.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

UVa looks great.

Colorado plays like pink should be their primary color.

on the tube, Arkansas looked like Texas (but didn't play like Texas)

Arizona's copper top look is great.

Wisconsin didn't look all that bad, loved the helmets.

Nebraska looked like crap.

p4Ut2be.png

In my opinion, that UVA-Louisiana Tech game easily runs away with the best looking match up of the weekend.

UVA looked fantastic but Louisiana Tech not so much. I wish they had worn white pants. When on the road I think the pants should match either the helmet or the jersey.

In my opinion, that UVA-Louisiana Tech game easily runs away with the best looking match up of the weekend.

My vote would have gone to Georgia-Tennessee. I thought it refreshing to see two classic uniforms without the need for alternate jerseys and helmets, wierd non-school colors, black for black's sake, unnecessary striping, and goofy number fonts.

Archived