College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

I with they wouldn't have gone with the red shoulders. All grey would look nice. Maybe go grey/navy to change it up. But they're alright. It's technically a school color right?? I really don't like their normal uniforms. So bland but not even completely bland, bland with the Nike piping. Not good.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I with they wouldn't have gone with the red shoulders. All grey would look nice. Maybe go grey/navy to change it up. But they're alright. It's technically a school color right?? I really don't like their normal uniforms. So bland but not even completely bland, bland with the Nike piping. Not good.

Actually just red and white. Blue isn't even an official school color.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

HOUSTON

GFGS alt's to be worn for 11/10 Homecoming game vs Tulsa:

UHjerseyfront.jpg

Apparently there will also be alt (grey?) helmets that won't be revealed until the day of the game.

imagesCA4CSHHE.jpg

The only good thing about this jersey is...nothing. And a grey helmet...stupid. I understand they have silver/grey implemented into the new logo but I thought it was only an accent not a main color. Houston looks best red and white. I know they are a Nike school but they should switch unis with a&m since they actually use the beveled logo on their helmet and those beveled numbers would make more sense than the ags do. Hopefully with the new stadium new unis will come and as long as they do not follow this template then they should be sweet.

Actually just red and white. Blue isn't even an official school color.

True, but ...UH has used some form of blue as an accent color on it's uni's for most of it's history (up until Sumlin's arrival in 2008).

0cce86a37245a2b88720c9af983a4bd117a56d2e-1.jpg

06bad2f6426a8358695d6143a0f867fd1876c055-2.jpg

1b-1.jpg

Would someone please tell me why wisconsin still wears black socks and shoes? Looks awful. Nebraska went to white socks and shoes this year and they look so good.

Tradition perhaps? I could also see it because there black in the Motion W so without black shoes and socks there is no other black on the uniform.

These tweets makes no sense to me:

One

Two

And then they haven't sent any images along, anyone know what the deal is?

...Are they from the past few years?

To get last year's Pro Combat uniforms, you had to both finish all of the Heisman Challenge games on the demo and pre-order the game from Amazon. Now, anyone who didn't pre-order the game can get them as well.

I don't mind since pre-ordering it from Amazon saved me $15 off the retail price, but I won't be doing that again next year unless there's marked improvement since this year's game is crap.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Anything that keeps Nebraska and Wisco from looking exactly the same is a good thing in my book...

This... the LAST thing Wisconsin should to is anything that makes them look more like the Huskers.

University of Houston represent!

Welcome to the land where it just don't stop, trunks pop, tops drop, and the front end hops!

They should do a pro combat utilizing candy paint and wood grain. Would be very trill.

I really wish Nebraska would go black shoes and red socks. I idolized Eric crouch as a kid and so I always had a soft spot for them. An iirc they wore white socks on the road. Loved that!

Welcome to the land where it just don't stop, trunks pop, tops drop, and the front end hops!

They should do a pro combat utilizing candy paint and wood grain. Would be very trill.

I really wish Nebraska would go black shoes and red socks. I idolized Eric crouch as a kid and so I always had a soft spot for them. An iirc they wore white socks on the road. Loved that!

For reference:

Eric+Crouch+02+rose+bowljpg.jpg641297_display_image.jpg?1283882275

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

For reference:

Eric+Crouch+02+rose+bowljpg.jpg641297_display_image.jpg?1283882275

I prefer the stripeless pants as well

Archived