College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NW helmets in action aren't bad, but not as cool as the photo indicated. They need to wear it with their purple home unis.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

958_427493427299507_1818991535_n.jpg

I'm thinking they should have used bronze instead of silver. There's no silver anywhere else on their uniform.

At least with bronze it would have been possible to see the logo and the stripe on the tv. I hope this is not the future of college football because these are :censored:ing ugly.

As much as I hate the idea, I must begrudgingly admit that Boise's BFBS uniforms look pretty good on field.

They do look better than I expected as well and my first thought was that now I now what Florida would look like if they ever did a BFBS game.

Kentucky is back in their best look in our blowout loss to Georgia tonight.

183944_10151206327254581_1463423043_n.jpg

spacer.png

The funny thing with Boise State is this is not necessarily BFBS.

They can't wear all-blue at home, so they now have an excuse for every garment they wear...

That excuse doesn't pass the time-honored "Smile Test." BSU can't wear all blue at home in conference--so they should simply wear white or orange pants.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

As much as I hate the idea, I must begrudgingly admit that Boise's BFBS uniforms look pretty good on field.

They do look better than I expected as well and my first thought was that now I now what Florida would look like if they ever did a BFBS game.

Actually, come to think of it, I just realized that they're a total ripoff of this:

Gators-hyper-elite-platinum.jpg

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Even though its a cool helmet, Boise's black uniforms are terrible. They don't need to be wearing black at all, ever.

http://espn.go.com/n...photoId=2501164

As much as I hate to admit it, those look pretty damn sexy, especially the helmets.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

958_427493427299507_1818991535_n.jpg

I'm thinking they should have used bronze instead of silver. There's no silver anywhere else on their uniform.

i think the helmet could be the metallic reflective green, so long as the helmet logo is still a sticker.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Texas wearing white cleats at home, can't remember the last time they've done this. Doesn't look bad at all, I just prefer the black at home. In fact, they should always wear this.

FYP.

If they never do this look again, then I'm ok with the BFBS uni.

2012-10-20-boise-state-4_3_rx512_c680x510.jpg?0f5c31de35bf4ef88a50c2e35ee3bc4da4bf3083

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived