College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oregon needs to fix that number color ASAP and make it more consistent. Oregon shouldn't have red on their uniforms under any circumstance, even if it's just because of the lighting angle.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Oregon combo is carbob-white-steel. Saving all white for USC if I had to guess.

Oregon, I am disappoint. Definite missed opportunity.

you say that like they don't do something different every game. whatever combo you're looking for, it will happen eventually

i think they look great tonight. love the numbers. im sure the pictures dont do them justice and the real beauty will come in seeing them live, in motion with the colors always changing slightly under the lights.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Oregon combo is carbob-white-steel. Saving all white for USC if I had to guess.

Oregon, I am disappoint. Definite missed opportunity.

you say that like they don't do something different every game. whatever combo you're looking for, it will happen eventually

i think they look great tonight. love the numbers. im sure the pictures dont do them justice and the real beauty will come in seeing them live, in motion with the colors always changing slightly under the lights.

This, mathematically, isn't true. If they have 4 helmets, 6 jerseys and 5 pairs of pants, it would take them 10 seasons to get through every combo...

Asu shoulda gone all yellow for the logo. It doesn't match anything else on the set so it looks kinda outta place. Never noticed the little trident arrows on te field that's kinda neat.

I'm digging oregons unis I just think if they're gonna have white jerseys, they shoulda put the silver wings on the other ones and the iridescent wings on these. But either way they both look good. The carbon/chrome helmets look great tonight. And I like the grey pants white tights look. Bravo.

I meant it in the sense that ASU is wearing all-black. The natural thing to do, if possible, is wear all-white.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Asu shoulda gone all yellow for the logo. It doesn't match anything else on the set so it looks kinda outta place. Never noticed the little trident arrows on te field that's kinda neat.

I'm digging oregons unis I just think if they're gonna have white jerseys, they shoulda put the silver wings on the other ones and the iridescent wings on these. But either way they both look good. The carbon/chrome helmets look great tonight. And I like the grey pants white tights look. Bravo.

I agree an all gold logo would look better than what they went with but if the entire logo was gold you wouldn't be able to see the detail inside the logo. Maybe a gold pitchfork with a black outline?

PopHeading-1.gif

The Duke helmet looks better, but still not too good. I think it would be great with a think white outline around everything though.

I think that would make it look cheap and expected. An important feature of a well done black look is a little subtlety, at least to me.

Oregon needs to fix that number color ASAP and make it more consistent. Oregon shouldn't have red on their uniforms under any circumstance, even if it's just because of the lighting angle.

/facepalm

I was going to say the same thing. You do realize, CRich, that the numbers are intended to change color from green to plum, to mimic the way the green feathers on a mallard duck's head change color at certain angles, right?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

It looks red to me at times.

Duke unveils a previously unseen FOURTH helmet (and second black helmet) to send Carolina To Hell on Saturday night (with the blue jersey and black pants):

https://twitter.com/...4/photo/1/large

So they took the decals from the white helmet and slapped them on the black one.

I know UNC is wearing the white helmets again. Wonder if it'll be an all black vs all white affair.

Duke unveils a previously unseen FOURTH helmet (and second black helmet) to send Carolina To Hell on Saturday night (with the blue jersey and black pants):

https://twitter.com/...4/photo/1/large

So they took the decals from the white helmet and slapped them on the black one.

I know UNC is wearing the white helmets again. Wonder if it'll be an all black vs all white affair.

UNC in White helmets again. Not sure if they're going all white again, however, the white helmets this weekend have Navy facemasks, so we may see a Navy jersey, or pants.

Archived