Super Bowl XLVI Uniforms

Cujo

why via Devin McCourty? that Stevan Ridley's jersey...

The image comes from McCourty's Twitter feed, I would assume Ridley's jersey simply happened to be on the front of the rack he took a photo of.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was a 49er fan, I'd cut-off the trophy part and give it to Kyle Williams to hug upon for the next year, for sympathy. :(

Some practice at holding onto football-shaped objects couldn't hurt, either.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

It is strange how they got the Super Bowl contract, but not the Pro Bowl. Even stranger is that Reebok isn't making replicas for retail sales.

It is strange how they got the Super Bowl contract, but not the Pro Bowl. Even stranger is that Reebok isn't making replicas for retail sales.

not really...I'm sure reebok looked at their past pro bowl merch sales and said "screw it"...in the past they were obligated to produce the merch as part of the ongoing contract since the contract is nearing an end they were able to get out of the pro bowl but still hang onto the more lucrative superbowl merch.

If I was a 49er fan, I'd cut-off the trophy part and give it to Kyle Williams to hug upon for the next year, for sympathy. :(

Some practice at holding onto football-shaped objects couldn't hurt, either.

Zing!

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

The 49ers actually wore throwbacks in the Super Bowl, but I doubt we ever see another throwback in the big game ever again. The league wouldn't allow it. Their uniform rules are more stringent than ever.

It always chapped my ass that the Chargers didn't wear their throwbacks for this game.

Hahaha, that's a great quote

90758391980.gif

Pats jerseys via Devin McCourty...

di-TZOL.jpg

*Boo!!!*

If the NFL had any decency, the least they could have done was to use the regional logo on the jerseys (the logo with the stadium in the background). This unifying logo scheme is so predictable, to the point of being sad really at this point.

the more I see the SB patch on the jerseys the more I wish they had positioned the Lombardi Trophy behind the number and wordmark. WOW....way too tall for my liking. I understand why they would have wanted the NFL logo as part of the identity, but it would have been so much stronger to position the trophy in the back or to the side of everything else.

As expected, it's the same uniforms as 4 years ago.

ap-201201311251462629398.jpg

So these unis are just for the media day then? Because I am pretty sure these guys will go back to stretchy fabric for the game

I usually call those the "Tuesday jerseys",no only that they wear those for SBMD's but they usually wear those for community events ( school visit, womens and youth camps, donation drives and ad shoots).

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

Archived