2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had my fantasy draft tonight. My dad, an active hockey fan, mispronounced Alex Semin's name, as in sperm semin. LOL. The teams all went by the philosophy to not pick goalies too early on. So Tim Thomas slipped to No. 61 (not to me).

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Wild leading 4-2 in the 2nd. Wild though, from the highlights ive seen look pretty sharp so far.

EDIT: Whoops I mean 3rd

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

4-2 is the final as Columbus gets a garbage-timer. Big night for the newcomers, and another solid performance in goal by Nicklas Backstrom. A regulation win against a conference rival is always a good thing.

CCSLC signature.png

Blackhawks look much better on home ice with Bolland back. Stars started their backup for some reason.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Caps 3rd line is so good. Chimera-Laich-Ward is going to be a pain in the ass to play against all year.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

The Yotes are just brutal. Something tells me they could be gifting a new city a very high pick next year. I know it's one game out of 82, but not a good start at all for them. Also I lol'ed at the Malkin and Glencross fighting.

Edit: Now 6-1, not even done with 2nd yet!

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Just had my fantasy draft tonight. My dad, an active hockey fan, mispronounced Alex Semin's name, as in sperm semin. LOL. The teams all went by the philosophy to not pick goalies too early on. So Tim Thomas slipped to No. 61 (not to me).

You could not pay me to draft Tim Thomas. His last three seasons: Vezina Trophy, benched, Vezina Trophy & Stanley Cup. They will not hesitate to yank him with Rask behind him.

The Yotes are just brutal. Something tells me they could be gifting a new city a very high pick next year. I know it's one game out of 82, but not a good start at all for them.

It's harder to run a trap when your goalie is a sieve, yeah. Here's hoping they keep failing. "Hockey the Hard Way."

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Caps looked lethargic in home opener, but manage to squeaked past the Canes in overtime, 4-3.

I wouldnt say they looked lethargic but they did take awhile to get going. Carolina had already played a game and were in game form, not so with the Caps. Their skill allowed them to prevail, PK needs some work but nothing to freak out about, yet.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Winnipeg's game is today! Going to be a fun game to watch.

Oh yes! (There was a pregame show for it at something like 9:30 PM CT on local radio)

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

Archived