2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

The defense just needs more Grant Clitsome pressure, then maybe there will be some Grant Clitsome attention from the league, but if he's anything like Wisniewski, there's the chance of Grant Clitsome sucking.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really looking forward to Roman Horak tonight for the Flames. Only prospect to make the team this year (Only because Mikael Backlund is out 6 weeks) still it's nice to see that maybe that Tim Erixon trade, who whined to get out of here, wasn't such a wash. Also what's funny is, Erixon failed to make the Rangers, when he would've probably made the Flames. I wish you no success Tim.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Well that :censored: ing sucks! I have a hockey tryout right during the Jets opening game! :censored: that!

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

Well that :censored: ing sucks! I have a hockey tryout right during the Jets opening game! :censored: that!

D. V. R.

The Ducks beat the Rangers today! If it wasn't for Lundqvist, it would've been 6-1, he played like a god today.

Still it's not as good as live.

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

D. V. R.

The Ducks beat the Rangers today! If it wasn't for Lundqvist, it would've been 6-1, he played like a god today.

It's better than nothing!

D. V. R.

It's better than nothing!

I guess so.

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

The goal of the night in St. Paul so far is courtesy of Marco Scandella:

Dany Heatley just got his first goal for the Wild to make it 3-0. Yes, it's only the first game, and yes, it's against the Blue Jackets, but by Wild offensive standards, it's so far, so very good.

CCSLC signature.png

Three goals? That's normally, like, a good week for the Wild. Don't blow your load early just because you're facing Clitsome, guys.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Three goals? That's normally, like, a good week for the Wild. Don't blow your load early just because you're facing Clitsome, guys.

As though on Sodboy's cue, the Blue Jackets get a huge break from the officials to get their first goal of the game. (Looked like the puck was kicked in, but the on-ice officials called it a goal and the replay officials upheld it.)

But the Wild just got it right back, as one ex-Shark (Heatley) sets up another (Devin Setoguchi).

4-1 Wild after 2 periods.

CCSLC signature.png

The Leafs are dismantling the Sens. We've got to take what we can get in Leafs Nation.

And the Leafs are blowing this. *sigh*

EDIT- The Leafs hang on to win 6-5 in a game they were leading 5-1. Oh well, the Leafs of seasons past would have lost this game. So....progress?

The Leafs are dismantling the Sens. We've got to take what we can get in Leafs Nation.

And the Leafs are blowing this. *sigh*

EDIT- The Leafs hang on to win 6-5 in a game they were leading 5-1. Oh well, the Leafs of seasons past would have lost this game. So....progress?

I was surprised how close the Sens made it, but the Sens did the same thing yesterday against Detroit (Down 5-0 and make it 5-3). If glad I have the Jets now instead of the Sens because, well, it will be a long year in the capital of Canada.

EDIT: It will be interesting to see how the Flames open the season today against Pittsburgh.

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

Archived