NHL 2012-2013: Possible Uniform Changes

Morgan33

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

any chances the season happens so we can see the uniform changes? im looking foward to the TBA third islanders jersey. the black one was a disaster, hoping for an orange version of their home/road.

arrested-development-tba-check.jpg

For what it's worth, according to icethetics the black alternate is staying. Too bad.

An aside: The Lightning's fixed 3rd is going to be really bizarre. Retro/clean/simple logo on the shoulders, 'Bolts' on the front, and that modern striping. That's going to be pretty jarring. At least we're gonna see black again.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

Sabres getting new third jerseys next year.

"Black said he expects the team to unveil a new, third jersey for the 2013-2014 season.

Yes, it will be blue-and-gold and feature the team's beloved original logo.

What else is on the jersey is still being determined."

I'm really looking forward to seeing this jersey.

If it's a gold version of their home blues, I'd buy one now.

4114313717_ee13929eec_o.png

Sabres getting new third jerseys next year.

"Black said he expects the team to unveil a new, third jersey for the 2013-2014 season.

Yes, it will be blue-and-gold and feature the team's beloved original logo.

What else is on the jersey is still being determined."

I'm really looking forward to seeing this jersey.

If it's a gold version of their home blues, I'd buy one now.

I was just thinking of this the other day tbh so lets keep the fingers crossed!

untitled-6.jpg

Gold for the Sabres is like orange for the Oilers. It makes a great secondary colour, but isn't used enough to justify being the primary colour on a jersey.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Yeah, Starter made a whole bunch of replicas that don't have the team's actual colours. I'd buy that Fisherman if it wasn't too expensive.

I think they made those half home and half away jerseys too

I think that was CCM. I have a Flyers and Sharks one from back in the day.

0831-wc2013.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1346436994408

http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2012/8/31/winter-classic-logo-finally-unveiled.html

Earlier today, the Detroit Red Wings unveiled the newest NHL Winter Classic logo via Instagram. And I can't help but notice how this one doesn't have a year on it.

On one hand, I was thinking this unveiling is a good sign for the season. The higher-ups must have hope they'll reach a deal that won't create an extended work stoppage. On the other hand, if they were so confident, why wouldn't they put the year on the logo ? just like it has been for every other Winter Classic?

OttawaSenators.png

Archived