Seattle Seahawks New Logo?

Nintendogmaster

I'm also wondering?since you've said there are two blues and two silvers/greys listed?if the second blue remains the Seahawks blue of 2002-present?

The better question is...is that second silver/gray actually anthracite? (This IS Nike we're talking about here.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The better question is...is that second silver/gray actually anthracite? (This IS Nike we're talking about here.)

Probably. I think it could be cool if the silver on the helmets was somewhat shiny—similar to the old silver helmets, but not with the "brushed" veneer. Something Nike, but tasteful. Not in your face but a toned down reflective sheen to the silver/blue color.

do we even know if Nike was designing the uniforms?

Don't we? I mean you have to figure it's going to be an interactive process, and the Seahawks haven't exactly been shy about trying modern looks. I'm sure if they're going to go through all the trouble they'll probably be listening pretty intently to Nike's proposed designs, and selecting from within them somewhat. Otherwise why not just make your own uniform if you don't care what the developer has to offer.

Showtime, not sure if you are allowed to answer any of these, but I'll throw them out there:

1. Any idea if the helmets are metallic, or have a color shift like the Jags?

2. Does the striping/feather design include any of the green - especially on the helmet? Does it fit in with their helmet logo?

3. Would you say the change is an overall improvement from what they have now?

From what you said about the pattern replacing the stripes, I envision Colorado State's horn pattern that they have on their sleeves.

Anyways, thanks for giving us the subtle hints. Kinda makes the anticipation grow.

1) I saw a concept in metallic, matte, and color change, I can't 100 % confirm...but I believe they went matte. All helmets were the navyish color.

2) the design element appears in two colors depending on the version of the uniform. The design itself does not appear in green but green is a background color in some instances.

3) modern clean look. I personally think big improvement over last year.

I'm not wild about having a navy blue helmet with a navy blue facemask. I think there is enough white in the Seahawk logo to have justified going with white facemask.

Ideally, they should go with a green facemask. I wish the Seahawks utilized their green more. It looks really sharp.

I just want to point out the picture looks like this now

M13-Vote-SeahawksThomas.jpgtgHCm.png

Here's a side by side

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived