Best Jersey in MLS history?

spottedbadger

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always loved this kit:

los-angeles-galaxy-jersey1.gif

I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I could find one.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Loved the badge, love the kit... loved everything about this team's identity...

...then suddenly, RedBull. -smh-

6209.gif

I have one of those at home. A very nice look.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Welcome to the world of shirt sponsors.

I'd tend to doubt that there are any Quakers on the Chicago Fire, Houston players aren't very friendly and (despite what you might read) the men who suit up for Philadelphia are actually quite intelligent.

Houston just hasn't been the same since Stu Holden left...

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Welcome to the world of shirt sponsors.

I'd tend to doubt that there are any Quakers on the Chicago Fire, Houston players aren't very friendly and (despite what you might read) the men who suit up for Philadelphia are actually quite intelligent.

Houston just hasn't been the same since Stu Holden left...

Stuart Holden has not been Stuart Holden since Stuart Holden left....

My favorite jersey?

Anything without a damn sponsor logo plastered across it.

Well, now that we have that out of the way...

Then this one is either the very best or the very worst:

2011-New-York-Red-Bulls-Thierry-Henry-Tattoos.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I'm partial to the Fire's Chicago Flag jerseys. Sorry that I don't have a pic. Sorry that I don't own the shirt, for that matter.

EDIT: Found it:

imaging_aspx.png

I loved that looking back, but honestly it wasn't executed as well as it could have been to me looking at it now. Came off looking a little cheap for some reason.

I'm partial to the Fire's Chicago Flag jerseys. Sorry that I don't have a pic. Sorry that I don't own the shirt, for that matter.

EDIT: Found it:

imaging_aspx.png

I loved that looking back, but honestly it wasn't executed as well as it could have been to me looking at it now. Came off looking a little cheap for some reason.

And a good bit redundant, considering that, well, the Chicago flag patch is kinda like, you know, right there and all.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

All true assessments of the Fire jersey. Part of what I like about it is that it's a color that is drastically outside their normal change kit colors. All too often, MLS teams are content to have white change kit. I love it when English teams step far outside their normal team colors. It's also why I love the Timbers red change kit so much.

IMG_9275.jpg

I actually don't mind Red Bull's jerseys. I mean, if you're going to make your team into an extreme example of a walking billboard, even for soccer's standards, you might as well go all out.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived