The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Dustin Brown flops and draws a penalty but Doughty literally tackles Doan like Ray Lewis and then proceeds to push the back of Doans head and yet they both get called... Which is the house team again? What a joke

Wha! Wha! Wha! Just admit it, your team is getting its butts kicked by a better team.

My team got its butt kicked game 1 and 2 no doubt. But this game was a much closer and hard fought one. You can reduce what I said to crying all you want but I think I am pretty good at looking objectively (most of the time) even when its my team playing. There were blown or bad calls for both sides but you can't tell me that tackle is a clean play.

After Smith shoving Jonathan Toews somehow leading to an interference call, Smith pirouetting to draw a garbage penalty on Andrew Shaw and the league having to step in and overrule the refs' no-call on Torres' filthy hit, Coyotes fans, all twenty of them, have no room whatsoever to complain about the refs. The league has been helping you guys off the ice and for a good portion of the playoffs it's looked like they've been helping you on-ice too.

Also, Dustin Brown flopped? Dude, have you ever been hit in the back of the knees with a hockey stick?

I wasn't even talking about that play there big guy. Glad to see the sour Blackhawk fans are still around to throw some mud from the stands.

PopHeading-1.gif

I wasn't even talking about that play there big guy. Glad to see the sour Blackhawk fans are still around to throw some mud from the stands.

Damn right I am, and I'm reveling in every single second of the Coyotes' meltdown.

I'd say something about it being nice knowing you guys since Tuesday was the last game ever in Glendale, but it hasn't been nice. It really hasn't.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

So Dustin Brown flops and draws a penalty but Doughty literally tackles Doan like Ray Lewis and then proceeds to push the back of Doans head and yet they both get called... Which is the house team again? What a joke

Wha! Wha! Wha! Just admit it, your team is getting its butts kicked by a better team.

My team got its butt kicked game 1 and 2 no doubt. But this game was a much closer and hard fought one. You can reduce what I said to crying all you want but I think I am pretty good at looking objectively (most of the time) even when its my team playing. There were blown or bad

calls for both sides but you can't tell me that tackle is a clean play.

After Smith shoving Jonathan Toews somehow leading to an interference call, Smith pirouetting to draw a garbage penalty on Andrew Shaw and the league having to step in

and overrule the refs' no-call on Torres' filthy hit, Coyotes fans, all twenty of them, have no room whatsoever to complain about the refs. The league has been helping you guys off the ice and for a good portion of the playoffs it's looked like they've been helping you on-ice too.

Also, Dustin Brown flopped? Dude, have you ever been hit in the back of the knees with a hockey stick?

Was he talking about a play tonight or the one on Tuesday? Obviously that wasn't diving by Brown on Tuesday after getting whacked by Smith. With that said, are you really still upset about the Shaw hit? He clearly got contacted in the head on the play, exaggeration or not. The Torres and Toews plays were bad I will agree with you

there.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Haven't been here in a while...f#cking blows about the Preds and Flyers getting eliminated. Guess I have to root for the Kings to beat Nyawk.

Then I told that teacher lady the only three letters I need to know are U, S, and A.

It's almost too easy to make Wile E. Coyote jokes, and yet they're still great.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

"The game is turning a little dishonest. And it's embellishment by players, because they know when it's done well, it's very hard for the referees, very hard. Because if you fall down near the boards, or you drop your stick, or you throw your head back, you're putting the referee in a very tough situation. And you know, not just our game tonight. You see it all through, the referees have a hard job, and what it does, it makes the game dishonest."

ow.gif

hey buddy

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I didn't think anyone would top Don Maloney's "geeeeez, what did he do, kill a busload of children?" line about Torres, but here we are! Stong work all around.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I picked LA in 5, and I'm sticking to it. Yotes may squeak out one, but that's all they're getting.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Haven't been here in a while...f#cking blows about the Preds and Flyers getting eliminated. Guess I have to root for the Kings to beat Nyawk.

You spelled New Jersey wrong...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

You guys all realize the league is just setting up THE DRAMATIC STORYBOOK 4 GAME COMEBACK FROM THE TEAM THAT REFUSED TO DIE.

Disney has the film rights already.

The house always wins...

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - 2006  |  New Orleans JazzCats - Major League Hockey (AHL) - 2023

You guys all realize the league is just setting up THE DRAMATIC STORYBOOK 4 GAME COMEBACK FROM THE TEAM THAT REFUSED TO DIE.

Disney has the film rights already.

As stated in a previous example, the WCF is going to be like the Lion King. About halfway through Musafa dies, so the Coyotes will win Games 4-6, just for Simba (the Kings) to save the day and win Game 7. Circle of Life plays as Dustin Brown puts his hand on the table and refuses to touch the Campbell Bowl. End credits. Stay tuned for The Lion King 2: The Stanley Cup Finals next Wednesday on NBC :P

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Why don't you actually address his valid comments rather than be an obnoxious tool.

Archived