The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

Team Justice?

Good can't always overcome evil. This would make it two years in a row Team Justice has failed, but as we saw last year, evil was overcome in the end.

Thanks for your 2 (0) cents

Thanks for your 2 worded posts, and various other pokes and prods at the Blackhawks fans here, followed by the occassional retraction post to act like you didn't start it in the first place.

You refer to the Blackhawks as "Team Justice" while calling the Canucks the personification of evil and act surprised when a Canucks fan has a negative response... Until the cup is back in Canada where it belongs I will continue to hold onto the belief that there is no justice. If it wasn't for us, you wouldn't even have your hockey team... Was that enough words for you?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You go and call your team, one of the most unlikeable teams in the league, "Team Justice" and then get your panties in a bunch when someone calls your team the "HackHawks."

This is why we all hate you, Chicago fans.

1. Team Justice was a joke. And that's a big statement about "unlikeable," considering there's a certain team in British Columbia that I'm pretty sure wins that crown league-wide.

2. "HackHawks" was just plain dumb. I'd expect better from this community, not that hokey brand of sports insults.

3. Nobody's panties are in a bunch. I hate the constant bickering just as much as anyone else, but anti-Chicago sentiment of every variety permeates the greater fandom, and it still boggles my mind.

4. Lighten up.

1. It was funny the first time. Not the remaining 32, though. "One of the most" unlikeable teams... not the most. That crown goes to a certain team in Michigan, anyways.

2. Nothing worse than what comes out of the Blackhawks/Canucks bickering each and every week in this thread.

3. Seems like yours are, though. If they weren't, why wouldn't you ever stop the bickering?

4. I'd like to actually be able to discuss, you know, hockey every once in awhile, and not read about a constant feud between the Vancouver and Chicago fanbases.

Can't wait to see both teams eliminated so we can maybe have civil discussion around here.

6fQjS3M.png

Team Justice?

Good can't always overcome evil. This would make it two years in a row Team Justice has failed, but as we saw last year, evil was overcome in the end.

Thanks for your 2 worded posts, and various other pokes

and prods at the Blackhawks fans here, followed by the occassional retraction post to act like you didn't start it in the first place.

You refer to the Blackhawks as "Team Justice" while calling the Canucks the personification of evil and act surprised when a Canucks fan has a negative response... Until the cup is back in Canada where it belongs I will continue to hold onto the belief that there is no justice.

If it wasn't for us, you wouldn't even have your hockey team... Was that enough words for you?

NO one cares about where the sport came from right now. Honestly Arizona and Tennessee have a better shot at the cup now then Canada.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Team Justice?

Thanks for your 2 worded posts, and various other pokes and prods at the Blackhawks fans here, followed by the occassional retraction post to act like you didn't start it in the first place.

You refer to the Blackhawks as "Team Justice" while calling the Canucks the personification of evil and act surprised when a Canucks fan has a negative response... Until the cup is back in Canada where it belongs I will continue to hold onto the belief that there is no justice. If it wasn't for us, you wouldn't even have your hockey team... Was that enough words for you?

I'm all for rooting ageist the 'Hawks when they're playing a Canadian team, but they're playing the fricken Coyotes. A team whose existence is at the heart of of the NHL's "let's ignore Canada so we can try to make hockey work where it's not going to" strategy.

I don't see the problem with pulling the 'Hawks here.

1. It was funny the first time. Not the remaining 32, though. "One of the most" unlikeable teams... not the most. That crown goes to a certain team in Michigan, anyways.

2. Nothing worse than what comes out of the Blackhawks/Canucks bickering each and every week in this thread.

3. Seems like yours are, though. If they weren't, why wouldn't you ever stop the bickering?

4. I'd like to actually be able to discuss, you know, hockey every once in awhile, and not read about a constant feud between the Vancouver and Chicago fanbases.

Can't wait to see both teams eliminated so we can maybe have civil discussion around here.

1. Search the thread, I said "Team Justice" once, maybe twice.

2. I agree.

3. I didn't start this particular bickering branch-off. In fact, I don't think I ever have. At least in my opinion.

4. Agreed x2. x1000000.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Team Justice?

Problem: Vancouver isn't part of Canada.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Until the cup is back in Canada where it belongs I will continue to hold onto the belief that there is no justice. If it wasn't for us' date=' you wouldn't even have your hockey team... Was that enough words for you?[/quote']

That says pretty much all that needs to be said.

-----

Preds smelling blood now. The sun sets in Detroit?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Until the cup is back in Canada where it belongs I will continue to hold onto the belief that there is no justice. If it wasn't for us' date=' you wouldn't even have your hockey team... Was that enough words for you?[/quote']

-----

I hope so. Nothing would make me happier than seeing a Red Wings first round exit.

-----

I hope so. Nothing would make me happier than seeing a Red Wings first round exit.

I don't hate the Red Wings so much as I love the Predators because of Pekka Rinne. So, yeah, go Nashville.

spacer.png

I too would LOVE a Detroit exit. Hope Nashville can hang on for 15 more.

If that happens, then all I need is Florida to troll on and take out New Jersey for me and I'll be a perfectly content man.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

-----

I don't hate the Red Wings so much as I love the Predators because of Pekka Rinne. So, yeah, go Nashville.

I'm friends with a guy at school who's from Detroit, so I like to rub it in his face when one of his teams lose. But I've really hated the Red Wings since the 08 finals when they beat out my Penguins for the cup.

Archived