Bobcats new colors?

frosty06306

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should change to the Charlotte LOLcats and have the I Can Haz Cheezburgr cat as the primary.

You're doing it wrong.

Presenting, the Charlotte NyanCats

ZvDFW.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

They should change to the Charlotte LOLcats and have the I Can Haz Cheezburgr cat as the primary.

You're doing it wrong.

Presenting, the Charlotte NyanCats

ZvDFW.png

All pinstripes are rainbow colored!

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Well, they are starting to grow on me, but I still don't want the cats to look like this for the future. In my opinion they should remain the bobcats, and keep the orange in play. I emailed one of the people that presented the jersey for the team, and I told him what I thought.

Knowing that they won't change anything, I still gave him my opinion on what they should of done, even though I am not a pro or anything, just a fan that will have to see those hideous things on the court.

I told him that they should revert back to the last set just with the right blue so all of the mercy could match like the owner wanted. And add the Carolina blue in there somehow, either keeping or removing the pinstripes as well.

I'm just getting sick of seeing teams wear double blue.

I thought the look jumped the shark when Memphis did it and that was back in 2004. I was okay with the Rays because their old look was so bad and nobody else in baseball was doing it, but that's one of those looks that I don't think any team should be able to switch to over the next 20 years.

It was cool when the Titans and Mavericks did it and that's basically been it.

Seriously, what was wrong with these?

gerald-wallace-033.jpg

wallace_chat_200.jpg

That was a top-10 look in the NBA. Now they've devolved into somehow ripping off the Magic, Mavs, and Thunder at the same time.

AMEN! Those were WAY better than anything since.

Would the NBA just move this team to Seattle already?

As much as I liked their first set, I loved the last set, it was so unique, they should of just kept them, or at least modify them to make them look a little different to forget last year, even though switching them up does not help forget

The first year of the pinstripes (when the collar was much better) was the best the ever looked. All they had to do was make an orange jersey. That was it. I haven't really done a ranking for NBA uniforms recently, but I know they'd been in the top somewhere. These new ones? Pure crap. No other way to say it. Just pure crap. Nothing good about them at all. Not one thing.

This. You nailed it completely. I loved the pinstripes when they first came out. One of my favorite uniforms in the league actually. Now, their uniforms are among the worst. :puke:

It's like the Mavericks and the Thunder made a baby. You know, the ugly baby that no one wants. The one were people go through great lengths to keep everything hush, hush because they're too ashamed of it. That's how I feel as a NBA fan.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Do the RGB's match up? They don't really look the same to me?

Exactly the same.

They just look different because the surrounding colors in the listing make you perceive them differently.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived