2012-13 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

Conrad.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if this is real or CGI, but I can't stop watching this thing! :upside:

My guess is they had some sort of cue when to dribble, and perhaps adjusted the timing in post production.

Is it just me, or does the Thunder uniform looks like it's powder blue?

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

My guess is they had some sort of cue when to dribble, and perhaps adjusted the timing in post production.

Not powder. Same bright blue color as Carmelo's shoes.

6uXNWAo.png

Not powder. Same bright blue color as Carmelo's shoes.

When I first saw a pic of the jersey on my phone, it looked like the old Seahawks blue.

I just don't get it. Aside from being a lazy promotion, every team's uniqueness has been wiped out. Aside from fonts and stripes (invisible from a distance) teams will be difficult to distinguish. Even now, watching the low quality version of the video it's impossible to see which teams/players those are.

I just don't get it. Aside from being a lazy promotion, every team's uniqueness has been wiped out. Aside from fonts and stripes (invisible from a distance) teams will be difficult to distinguish. Even now, watching the low quality version of the video it's impossible to see which teams/players those are.

Yeah, all white doesn't exactly scream Lakers to me. I don't understand why they wouldn't have gone with yellow. The promotion is BIG:Color. White isn't a color! (It might technically be, but to me its not) They went from having colorful uniforms, then when a colorful uniform promotion is started they go to entirely all white. Doesn't make sense to me.

And Carmelo's uni literally looks blank. Aren't the refs supposed to be able to read numbers easily for when they call fouls? Can you see Melo's number?

90758391980.gif

Also, my fear that the Utah Jazz have pushed their (IMO great) green uniforms for their bland navy Christmas uniforms has been scrapped. Utah's green alternates are alive and well. Can't guarantee it'll happen, but I'm hoping for the Nuggets to wear one of their colored uniforms. Green vs. yellow or green vs. light blue would look great. Not holding my breath, but I can hope.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTQuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS81MTdjYWJmMjM2ODMxMWUyODUxOTIyMDAwYTllMDg0Zl83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=A2O_qvlHpi7wvZ6Z3Y9C92LkPPtJRkmI25iIYdXkxZc

here's another pic of those "white hot" unis

Not a Heat fan by any stretch of the imagination but I love these. I also love(d?) the reversed version of these as well:

miami-heat-black-alt.jpg

ugh. i hate all things heat. (and before you say clevejacked i've always hated the heat, its just i don't like d-wade.)

spacer.png

Well if you want to get into specifics, the Thunder use Pantone 285, which is the same light blue the SD Chargers use, not that their current stuff is technically powder blue, but you get my point.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived