New Syracuse Crunch logo

Waffles

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not so sure this is a downgrade...the fact they finally have any polish in any part of their logo at all makes this an upgrade for me. That isn't saying a whole lot though, considering they've still insisted on keeping that gosh-awful style of wordmark. I just don't understand this franchise when it comes to its identity history.

I really wish they came up with a new nickname. Nothing good has been made in terms of logos with them being the Crunch, so why not come up with something more locally connected? Like it always snows in Syracuse in the winter. Hockey's played on ice. Boom, build something off that.

I really wish they came up with a new nickname. Nothing good has been made in terms of logos with them being the Crunch, so why not come up with something more locally connected? Like it always snows in Syracuse in the winter. Hockey's played on ice. Boom, build something off that.

Syracuse IceSnows?

At first flame I thought upgrade, but after looking at out more I think the old one is better. Either way, both are horrible so it doesn't matter too much. What they really need is a new name.

Archived